Anyone talked to Greg334?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Has anyone talked to EO's top poster? I haven't seen him post on here and I was wanting to know if he is okay. I know me and Greg go at each other at times, but its all fun. Let me know if anyone talks to Greg. Thanks

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Has anyone talked to EO's top poster? I haven't seen him post on here and I was wanting to know if he is okay. I know me and Greg go at each other at times, but its all fun. Let me know if anyone talks to Greg. Thanks

Rumor has it, he went to the other place.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What over to EI? He must be upset about the one post still that was posted by Leo. I don't know. I just want to know if he is okay.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm sure he's fine, just taking a vacation from us, by his choice I guess...

Dale

How would you know Dale unless you talked to Greg? It's not like Greg to not be on here.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hey Bruno...I am right right here..ya know EO's top poster....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dave, greg was "offended" and had several times made it known that he was feeling "picked on" (not his words, mine)..he had made several references to how thing he was saying and he himself had been treated on "maligned"...

I think the "offended" deal over Leo's "donkey" reference gave him a "ok i'll leave for a while and show them" moment....oh well....

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Never met the man...seems ok ...no doubt he is knowledge...he just crammed his "knowledge" down your throat....always reminded me of Cliff Claven....

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This site will survive without him.....We've lost a lot of contributors over the years thru retirement or passing on...and we are still here.....no one person is greater then the whole....besides, what good is half the story and we don't get the point anyhow?....:rolleyes:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
This site will survive without him.....We've lost a lot of contributors over the years thru retirement or passing on...and we are still here.....no one person is greater then the whole....besides, what good is half the story and we don't get the point anyhow?....:rolleyes:

ROTF...

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Never met the man...seems ok ...no doubt he is knowledge...he just crammed his "knowledge" down your throat....always reminded me of Cliff Claven....

Wrong....Wrong....WRONG!!

Cramming Crap down our throats in a Cliff Claven manner is a TOTALLY different member here. A member that has been given certain powers over others and is ABUSING those powers to an obscene extent. I fully understand why Greg is taking a break, as is SOOOO many others. A lot of us here are sick and tired of a certain member using the power mistakenly given to them to fulfill their grudge against certain other members. This is not, I repeat - NOT a Censorship issue, as others whine about, especially over at Gregs vacation spot. It's an issue that covers a certain member here powers that be. This member clearly does not have the "Board Maturity" to handle said powers. Until the next change of regime takes place, many here will not be posting that much at all. We're all not the Blatant Troublemakers that come and go either, and not all of us are taking our gripes to other places. Some of us are just sitting back here in the shadows just waiting for the apocalypse to finally happen when said member uses his powers against the wrong person(s).

Trust me, it's building up, and I just can't wait for the mushroom cloud to rise!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man, if people get this upset over the INTERNET, which is not even real, I would hate to be around them in reality.

I seen teenage boys handle a raging fire better than some adults handle words on a screen.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
OK, enough, I think by now everyone knows where the heck Greg is. Members have come and gone over the past 13 years, mods too.. life goes on. No one member or mod makes or breaks the site.

....and the thread is locked. Give the horse a break.

27842-beating_dead_horse_what.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.