Anyone else having trouble navigating EO?

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
For the last several days, navigating around EO has been extremely slow, and everytime I have to wait, I see in the toolbar "waiting on expediters online.com". It just seems to stall and doesn't move to the next page.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For the last several days, navigating around EO has been extremely slow, and everytime I have to wait, I see in the toolbar "waiting on expediters online.com". It just seems to stall and doesn't move to the next page.

yep...the last couple days around 5pm MST or 7pm EST..it stalls for a few minutes...pages won't load...

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
ok this thread was moved to this location,but does any one have an answer to the posts?heavy traffic on the site at those time ranges?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We have no record of an event that caused the site or our server to move slowly.

We can trouble shoot these if you PM:

The actual date and time of the slowdown
Browser and Version
Your IP Address

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have no record of an event that caused the site or our server to move slowly.

We can trouble shoot these if you PM:

The actual date and time of the slowdown
Browser and Version
Your IP Address

Will do Lawrence....I thought it might be on my end at first....but I could do everything else on the web but get EO page to load....it just stalled for a few minutes....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've had that happen a lot, not at just those times. Pages will stall, sometimes forever, sometimes they'll time out, sometimes I'll get a 'connection reset by server' error. It'll happen with Firefox and IE, as well as the Droid. Other site's pages will load fine, eliminating my connection as the problem. I may notice it more simply because I'm on here more, I dunno. But it's not so much as a slow-down as it is a sudden halt. Could be server related or router related. It's like either the server suddenly stops processing stuff, or the router suddenly stops sending info to the EO server. And by router, I mean one of the routers servicing Rackspace or Level 3.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had that happen a lot, not at just those times. Pages will stall, sometimes forever, sometimes they'll time out, sometimes I'll get a 'connection reset by server' error. It'll happen with Firefox and IE, as well as the Droid. Other site's pages will load fine, eliminating my connection as the problem. I may notice it more simply because I'm on here more, I dunno. But it's not so much as a slow-down as it is a sudden halt. Could be server related or router related. It's like either the server suddenly stops processing stuff, or the router suddenly stops sending info to the EO server. And by router, I mean one of the routers servicing Rackspace or Level 3.

You are correct Turtle....it is not slow it comes to a complete stop....while the rest of the net is still working...my Iphone the EO app also is stopped.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ironically as soon as I clicked on this forum it happened to me too...and I have DSL and am on IE.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Two things that could cause it, one is the connection to Facebook and the other may be the ad server. Google analyinics is another that has in the past been a problem.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
This morning running slow at times. Jumps to a search page that is looking for a Facebook plug in that doesn't exist. Mentioned this before. Yesterday it took 20 minutes to load one page. No problems with any other site. This is running Internet Exploder XP. App on the Iphone seems ok.