Another Question for JD Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry-jones

Seasoned Expediter
i agree MR. chaffie 100%, thats why im stopping from my end , but i have to ask you a question if you agreed with me would you be asking me thithe question you asked ???? and i mean no disrespect !! you have to remember i dont know you MR.chaffie so i take you at your word ... but im not expecting an answer it was a rhetorical question. unless you feel you need to answer in that case i still respect your answer. .....

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I cant say I agree with you, primarily because I don't understand your question. What I asked was if you have problems with John Clark, you bring up persons you say said such & such with out producing anyone. So why make it public? That's the question.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thread needs a courtesy flush : PU:
sanitizedforyourprotection2.jpg

moose

Veteran Expediter
7 yrs brother, I lost 2 trucks! lg straights and tractors. Ask Moose, if he has talked to his friend that just signed on. It's been so slow lately I am paying him $1000 for the week cause I felt bad he hired in at the wrong time. I even covered their fuel to quit the other company and d/h up to my office. That's not what a owner does 1st off,

Yes, that's is correct.
took me about 6 seconds to catch my breath,and 2 potholes ,(i was driving in Indiana...), then i simply said 'Run Forest Run !',
he was like 'Why?' , and i was like 'did you looked at the economy?, he'll run out of money before we'll have freight again...'

beside, JD, i'm sorry for asking a direct question, and by doing so, opening up another soapoperabox can of worms. that was NOT my intention, (a fact you can easily verified by asking Lawrence.)
i simply asked a specific Question here in the open, (a question YET to be answer by anyone BTW).
i asked it in the open, hoping to get answers by ANYONE from ANY carrier .
after all, in Expedite, we do not really have brokers, do we ?

you see, 5 weeks ago, i was asked by an exclusive shipper about a 4 to 11 expedite loads a day, those are truck loads.
and was wishing i could just simply give them a broker phone #, but all i could do is get them a carriers list, which will not work for them :( . and for a good rezone.
it is sad that there are shippers out there needing expedite service, but the industry as a whole is not set up to serve their needs.
then JD reviled he outsourced dispatch...
what was i supposed to do ?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Did you know Subway will do double meat on a meatball marinara? That's right I am talking about 16, count them 16 meatballs on a footlong!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe the moderator on duty could give this thread a courtesy flush and sanitize this site for our protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.