Anniversary

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!!!! It was a gift from my great uncle. All 3 of my girls thought it was cool at first and it makes a great punishment tool! They tend to behave if I threaten them with mowing the lawn with that!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Rich, we used to see that type when we lived in Maine. I grew up in FL, you could never have used one of those down there unless you mowed 3 times a day. x(

are12

Expert Expediter
Geez, I thought my Mom was the only person that still had one of those mowers. She still has the one she made us cut the grass with!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Last night we were both tired and did nothing.Tonight we are going out for dinner and then attend a Neil Simon play at a small theater. Then we have a section in the town that we live in called
"The Corner". It is on the beach and has rstaurants,a micro brewery shops neat bars etc. So we will probably go there for a couple of drinks and listen to live music. Yesterday I brought home 21 roses with the ususal card. I had a very nice card awaiting me and all is OK in our world.

are12

Expert Expediter
Well, it certainly sounds like a nice relaxing evening. Hope the two of you enjoy your 21st Anniversary and wishing you many more!:+ :+