And the bigotry continues

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
It's not about property rights [try erecting a structure on your property and get educated on what those rights don't include, lol], it's about being licensed to serve the public. The license conveys benefits, in return for which there are obligations, including serving all the public.
If it's ok to intrude one's religious beliefs while on the job, how about if doctors and nurses do it? Firefighters? Cops? Postal workers? Bank tellers? Loan originators? Hot dog sellers at the stadium?
I like Hot Dogs!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bet you would look good in shorty shorts....
My wife thinks so!

giphy.gif

Reactions: mrgoodtude

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yep. Put a white guy in East Saint Louis or the south side of Chicago and I not sure that a "privileged" feeling is what you would have.

But here's the part you're not getting [or ignoring]: the "wrong place" for women and gays is often a place where they shouldn't feel endangered: on a public street, in broad daylight. Or even in a bar, with friends, not bothering or wanting to be bothered by, anyone. They are harassed simply for who they are, by those who have a problem with it. [You do know that rape is about anger, not sex, right?]
Maybe hetero males get that too, but if so, it's nothing like the abuse that women & gays experience. And when was the last time any of you worried about being physically attacked? :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Are you saying that because women worry about being physically attacked, that because every place and time is a "wrong place" for women, they are rightly and correctly classified as victims?

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry, I don't look at the emotional outrage, which is constantly fueled by things like the Stars and Bars. I look at the bigger picture; this being liberty. Yes, some toes maybe stepped on; but like I said, it'll even itself out without the hand of the federal government forcing it along with regulation.

No problem with that mind set. Nope none at all. Let's all go get some beers and drink them by the light of the burning cross. Maybe we can even string someone up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Your abused cause I am a white male, and a good looking one Cheri? How do you think it feels to be me? That all the socials ills are the cause of my broke ass? Really?
I took your humanity away, denied a sammich to my brother, got pissed when your guvment came to take my spoils and had a penis? Heaven forbid I believed in something larger than myself too.. I need to as I don't/can't afford ACA. What if I told you I have gay friends, black friends, woman friends, Jesus friends, sinner friends, expedite friends, and my favorite poet is from Lebanon. What I don't have however is a feminist friend. I love women just can't wrap my head around your mindset. I have tried and end the end if my world fails in my house it was because I failed. I will never blame you for my shortcomings.Nor should you blame me.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
No problem with that mind set. Nope none at all. Let's all go get some beers and drink them by the light of the burning cross. Maybe we can even string someone up.

Doesn't surprise me that someone wants to be offended by liberty. And, of course, add in a burning cross to boot... that just adds a little emphasis to said offense, doesn't it? But don't worry your little head about it; the government isn't going to allow us to get that far. Not after it took so long getting us to where we are. You, and many others, have proven that Brawndo's what plants crave.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
But here's the part you're not getting [or ignoring]: the "wrong place" for women and gays is often a place where they shouldn't feel endangered: on a public street, in broad daylight. Or even in a bar, with friends, not bothering or wanting to be bothered by, anyone. They are harassed simply for who they are, by those who have a problem with it. [You do know that rape is about anger, not sex, right?]
Maybe hetero males get that too, but if so, it's nothing like the abuse that women & gays experience. And when was the last time any of you worried about being physically attacked? :rolleyes:
Be a white male going to the Kelloggs plant in memphis I feel lucky every time I get away from there

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Y

Question? does the above guy look bothered? Does he look Gay? Does he look gay in a bar? Does he look upset cause a woman took his picture? A woman named Cynthia? True Story

Reactions: cheri1122

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Be a white male going to the Kelloggs plant in memphis I feel lucky every time I get away from there
So you feel like your in some kind of danger at the Kelloggs plant because a lot of blacks work there, seriously??? Is that what your saying?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
09 I think? Cab full of knuckleheads left Pico Rivera bound for the Hollywood sign. I didn't make the trip. Cynthia did, she funny.