and team driver #3

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The only reaon why i'd chain my woman to the bumper is because i'm too cheap to buy a 5 gallon external gas tank for my honeywell generator, and someone's got to be back there to change the oil and refuel the thing while I get my beauty sleep! lol.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Isn't teaming with a spouse covered under the Geneva Convention? As a war crime? :D

That's a good one OVM.

I would think crunching the numbers that a single would do better in a Sprinter or C/V than a team. Unless it was a steady run. It would be hard enough to do it with a spouse.
I have been running team the last couple of weeks with my driver because of a couple of west coast turns I lucked up on and I can say without a doubt I can't take it. I must be to old to run like this cause it's tuff in a Van.:rolleyes:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
The only reaon why i'd chain my woman to the bumper is because i'm too cheap to buy a 5 gallon external gas tank for my honeywell generator, and someone's got to be back there to change the oil and refuel the thing while I get my beauty sleep! lol.

Is that what they refer to in California as kinky sex??:eek:

Last edited:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Is that what they refer to in California as kinky sex??:eek:

I can talk a big game because i've been single for quite some time now. The minute I get hitched again, i'll be cowering on my knees to a large purse weilding girlfriend. lol. I'm just enjoying my singleness right now.

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
One of these days I'll grow up and become a real expediter and learn from the best(maybe ovm will let me ride with him:p:p) And yes I do love the 750 rule.....NOT