And it starts.. fake Mexican CDL scheme busted...

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
From Landline Now...

http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/Daily/2007/Oct07/100107/100507-12.htm

Illinois sheriff’s deputies bust bogus CDL operation

Sheriff’s deputies in Chicago raided a bogus Mexican CDL and driver’s license operation on Monday.

According to the Chicago Tribune, 37-year-old Guadalupe Hernandez and her 19-year-old nephew were arrested.

The pair allegedly catered to Mexican illegal aliens and young Americans, charging up to $250 for a Mexican CDL and $50 for a fake social security card.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator
Expeditersonline.com
Truckme.com

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
RE: And it starts.. fake Mexican CDL scheme busted

I don't know if my blood pressure can take the Mexican trucks and the politicians.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

riverrat2000

Seasoned Expediter

well that could be easily taken care of all we need to to is throw one of the groups out problem is which group of bums do you throw out the mexicans or the politicians???

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I don't think that would work. If one group is allowed to remain they'll quickly bring back the other. They're a mutual support society. I actually had a nightmare about that last night. It's why I'm awake this early.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

bamamule

Seasoned Expediter

bamamule
why not get rid of both and a few outher groups send them to MEXICO and CANADA use crimals to build fences on both borders then kick them over to:+

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter

Years ago, I hired a Green Card holding Social Security Card holder N.C. Drivers L in hand.

Recieved a letter from the IRS for ME to call THEM and TO FILL OUT yet another FORM CONFIRMING the #s.

If I failed I WOULD FACE PROSICUTION. ME THE EMPLOYEER who did nothing illegal wrong, but hire an imposter with I.D.

When I reported him, NOTHING HAPPENED. I had no choice but to fire him, as he fessed up to me, last I knew he moved on to another Janitorial Co. Same address no contact from I.N.S.

Wrote a letter to my Congress lady Sue Myrick, NO RESPONSE at all. This cost $ to train, etc... so my investment GONE. Plus he kept his work shoes, and uniform. I still have the copy of the letter dated 6 years ago.

Maybee they should have listened back than? To little to late now look what we GOT. Thank you George Bush for turning your back on all of us especially those in Trucking. Thanks what a waist of my VOTE.
Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice well you know the rest.

riverrat2000

Seasoned Expediter

see it just takes a little discussion and some though and the answer presents itself well done BAMA

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I can guarantee you if you throw your Mexicans into Canada they WILL be deported, kids, grandma and all!! Hey maybe thats the solution!!!

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter

OVM i never thought i would agree with you but your right Canada would deport them in a heartbeat our good neighbor to the north does have a backbone when it comes to issues like this

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Last year, Canada deported a 72 year old grandmother. She came on a visitor visa and wanted to stay...REJECTED! Why...it was determined she'd be a drain on the healthcare system that shes' never supported At her age she'd be able to get Canada Pension again something she'd never contributed into. Sorry, bad luck, adios!! Here's your ticket, so long.

On the surface cold hearted sure, she'll just have to be satisfied being a visitor. My government did their jobs and protected the people here that support the system! The TAXPAYERS!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

You're right, OVM. All us taxpayers are good for (besides the obviousness of our title) is to elect these pre-selected goons to run us into the dirt. The ppl have no power... unless you're brown skin and named Juan... or something like that.

-True independence can only be gained if you're trully independant.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member

What is sad, is this reflects badly on those Mexican Americans who do things the right way. I have 2 friends who are Mexican, became citizens, work everyday, pay taxes, do it the right way.. .and of course THEY get hassled cuz everyone is sure they 'might' be illegal.

So here they are, productive (English speaking I might add... Heaven forbid) members of society, and they get the bad rap for all the illegals.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator
Expeditersonline.com
Truckme.com

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

pelicn

Veteran Expediter

In the state of NC, you can get a drivers license without being a citizen. Once you have that drivers license, you can register to vote. Wonderful system huh?

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus

a few years ago my wife worked at a commercial laundry which was 100% mexican since no english speaker could survive there. these guys work hard and i mean HARD! soiled bloody hospital laundry and sheets. no a/c in summer on the top floor that was sweltering to sort the sheets from gowns. no thanks. but they kept coming in with ss cards that looked valid. her job was just to get the information. she was told from the foreman or was it the plant supervisor that there was a trailer in rockford il that produced all the false id's.. still one more to go.

Jack Berry