An old rerun, but one of the best

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Just goes to show the incompetance of our society today. Go ahead take a long hard look that is this countries future. People are more interested in social issues, reality tv, sports and other things to focus on what truly affects their lives. They believe anything the leftist media tells them. There going to vote for the person that promises them that they will take from the super rich to give to them. Problem is the so-called super rich aren't super rich at all it's just me and you the everyday hard working american, who is being taxed to death to support the people who do nothing. Go ahead keep putting people like that in power.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just goes to show the incompetance of our society today. Go ahead take a long hard look that is this countries future. People are more interested in social issues, reality tv, sports and other things to focus on what truly affects their lives. They believe anything the leftist media tells them. There going to vote for the person that promises them that they will take from the super rich to give to them. Problem is the so-called super rich aren't super rich at all it's just me and you the everyday hard working american, who is being taxed to death to support the people who do nothing. Go ahead keep putting people like that in power.

This will continue, and get worse, as long as government controls education.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Just goes to show there are those who watch such biased and carefully edited vids and say "Yes! That's proof of exactly what I thought!"
And then they sneer at "People who believe anything the leftist media tells them"?

Just FYI, I don't think the "leftist" media produced this one, lol.

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Too bad the right wing nuts don't have anybody to tell them what to think.

Somebody should start a radio show and go on ranting all day about stupid stuff.

Or even better start up a television news network.

Their motto could be something like fairly balanced or out of balance or something like that.

But they would never fall for something like that.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Too bad the right wing nuts don't have anybody to tell them what to think.

Somebody should start a radio show and go on ranting all day about stupid stuff.

Or even better start up a television news network.

Their motto could be something like fairly balanced or out of balance or something like that. 

But they would never fall for something like that. 

We already have 4 or 6 nut job networks, why do we need another?

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Funny thing is if I hadn't used the word LEFTIST layoutshooter would probably have been the only response.

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Just goes to show there are those who watch such biased and carefully edited vids and say "Yes! That's proof of exactly what I thought!"
And then they sneer at "People who believe anything the leftist media tells them"?

Just FYI, I don't think the "leftist" media produced this one, lol.

I don't think the leftist media produced this one either. But where do you think the people in the video got their information.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't think the leftist media produced this one either. But where do you think the people in the video got their information.

Where all 'low information' people get their info: headlines, videos, photo captions, 'crawlers' along the bottom of the screen, and [maybe] the 'story highlights' alongside the stories they don't bother to read carefully, or question.
It just kills me that a 'story' of one paragraph gets bullet point 'highlights', because people want it to be easy to digest.
And yes, the inclusion of the term "leftist media" says you have a bit of a biased viewpoint yourself. As if people don't believe "anything the right wing media tells them", right? Like, I dunno, maybe that the term "media" is reflexively preceded by left wing/liberal/lamestream? :confused: