all i can say is WOW

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
OK call me a idiot or anything you like but to every guy out there sorry girls your out of this one ok .
guys learned a lesson today that will remain in my thoughts or uuuuuummmmm never mind my pride & joy today i bought some good heat rub from the wallie world knee was acting up a bit so i bought this great heat rub and was applying it to my knee ok and my calf muscle .
but then got the feeling i need to go to the toilet well without saying no more ok i started to pee then heat like you would not ever know started & just got hotter hotter & more hotter i never ran so fast in my whole life to the shower .
so guys remember NEVER i mean NEVER go to the bathroom if you got this heat rub on your hand i mean it .
wombat

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
OK call me a idiot or anything you like but to every guy out there sorry girls your out of this one ok .
guys learned a lesson today that will remain in my thoughts or uuuuuummmmm never mind my pride & joy today i bought some good heat rub from the wallie world knee was acting up a bit so i bought this great heat rub and was applying it to my knee ok and my calf muscle .
but then got the feeling i need to go to the toilet well without saying no more ok i started to pee then heat like you would not ever know started & just got hotter hotter & more hotter i never ran so fast in my whole life to the shower .
so guys remember NEVER i mean NEVER go to the bathroom if you got this heat rub on your hand i mean it .
wombat

Pete, your suppose to wash your hands before you go to the bathroom. I bet you will wash your hands now every time you go pee now.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
dave it is beyong me WHY my pride & joy was enough said ok .
by the way i threw this crap away in the bin i would rather put up with a sore knee cap before i ever want to go there ever again .

should be some kind of a warming on this crap DO NOT GO TO TOILET BEFORE WASHING HANDS :confused::eek::eek::eek:

Monty

Expert Expediter
Here's another, "I can't believe I just did that" .....

Many years ago, while trucking way too hard and not paying enough attention to myself, I got heat rash, some might describe it otherwise, since it is near the aforementioned body part described above.

I needed some relief ..... a lady in the convoy we were trucking with mentioned she had some powder, since I had no corn based product.

You know, womens powders have scent in them? They also contain alcohol! I, like Wombat, was screaming for a shower!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Thanks guys, I needed the laugh! LOL... laughing with you, not at... nahhhhh.... :D

Dale
(glad I've never did anything like that!);)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Try Gold Bond Powered. That makes you run to the shower too.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well i was not laughing dam it my pride & joy was on fire ok better to put it this way get a blow torch and just hold it on your pride & joy .
got the idea ....
i even forgot about my knee cap hurting ran faster than the front runner at the kentuckey derby ...