A New Story With New Writers, Please!!

DougTravels

Not a Member
Ok it looks like alot of us are going to be bored to the max this weekend. I'm starting this, please lets put our politics and bickering (you can however write funny situations for your arch nemesises (spell ck) ) Please no carrier/advertiser bashing. We need some High Profile Mod's in here so come on, let your hair down and have some fun, show your silly side!

Our story begins at the Petro in Atlanta, GA. With freight slow, Mr. and Mrs. Layout shooter have called all expediters to stop by and visit. A noble idea from a noble couple, but what they had not expected was.......

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
And since fire ants are red, you might assume they are from a red state, oh wait a minute you said no politics. My bad. I'll come back later.

Mike

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
and as the fireants showed up so did all the people with those pesky little masks wanting to know where their vaccines are. just then the fed calls and saves them from all the germs buy cutting them and all the rest of the grassy nullers loose.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
so they started a long deliberate march towards the line of straight trucks gleeming in the bright southern sky.....

Layoutshooter

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The ants we chanting "long live the Moot"..."Ban the straight....embrace the Van!!"

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
or a, i mean the fed. all of you are being recruited to haul all the infected swine to the slaughter house. load info to follow

Last edited:

DougTravels

Not a Member
Since they were all quarantined, and unable to go to the buffet, they decided to have a pig roast. They got one Pig out and someone noticed..........

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New writers? FINE!!!! I can tell where I'm not wanted! Let's see how you people do without me.

Harrummph.....

DougTravels

Not a Member
We interrupt this story with a message from the thread starter. My title is not very clear, I meant we would like some additional new writers. All previous writers are welcome especially big stars and bunny avatar pie owners. Now back to the loose pig.

Since they were all quarantined, and unable to go to the buffet, they decided to have a pig roast. They got one Pig out and someone noticed..........

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...it could sing and thought it was Christmas.

"I'll have a b-b-b-blue C-C-C-Christmas w-w-without you..."

DougTravels

Not a Member
The singing was heavenly, when we all realized that this was no pig at all! It was Susan Boyle from Britains got talent. She then Growled and pushed everyone down and began opening the truck doors screaming "BE FREE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BE FREE!" The pigs came barrelling out and......

DougTravels

Not a Member
And Started yelling "SQUEEL LIKE A PIG FOR ME SQUEEL" thats when Layout interceded and said Chef it is a real pig dude! Then.......

Last edited: