A cowardly murderer is released from jail.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
and the Golden Hammer shows up......LOL
valentine_front.jpg

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Dreamer has decided to bleach his hair ...

Nah, my honey likes my hair this color lol... though it is starting to get a few streaks of gray now :)

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Question: What Is 'Trolling'?

Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Named for the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, trolling is purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls themselves are emotionally-immature users who thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments, like blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat.

What Is 'Trolling'? What Does It Mean to 'Troll' a Website?

If "purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny [we'll wait while you look that one up] ...between others" is trolling, then calling George Zimmerman 'honorable' and Trayvon Martin & the unnamed victim in the attempted trailer break in death 'animals' is Trolling with a capital T.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
If "purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny [we'll wait while you look that one up] ...between others" is trolling, then calling George Zimmerman 'honorable' and Trayvon Martin & the unnamed victim in the attempted trailer break in death 'animals' is Trolling with a capital T.

Sorry to bust your Bubble there sweetcheeks..............but it is only Trolling if the masses were possibly offended by what is said..........

There is LESS than a Handful here that believes Trayvon Martin was an actual "Victim".....and that George is Guilty of Murder.

So....again.......try another comeback over this "looking to be / get offended over" agenda you have against just about everything I post.

(Really comical how every anti-Brisco post you make is "LIked" by the same 1 or 2 Followers you have.....and the same how you "Like" their anti-Brisco posts too. Kinda like the little Clique of Snots that hung together in High School that don't realize how despised / annoying they truly are)

Now........Back on Topic..................OK..........................:p

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Sorry to bust your Bubble there sweetcheeks..............but it is only Trolling if the masses were possibly offended by what is said..........
I always love it when someone bravely puts their intellect (or complete lack thereof) on display for all to see ...

There is LESS than a Handful here that believes Trayvon Martin was an actual "Victim".....and that George is Guilty of Murder.
According to Paperclip's meticulous scientific polling of the entire EO Community ...

I hear the full poll results - including the exact questions and methodology - will be available online shortly ...

So....again.......try another comeback over this "looking to be / get offended over" agenda you have against just about everything I post.
I really see didn't any offense ... more of just a musing ... perhaps about the irony of the situation ...

(Really comical how every anti-Brisco post you make is "LIked" by the same 1 or 2 Followers you have.....and the same how you "Like" their anti-Brisco posts too.
I didn't see the post as being "anti-Brisco" ... as much as I saw it as being anti-stupidity ...

Brisco was just a casualty in the process ... which often seems to be the case ...

Kinda like the little Clique of Snots that hung together in High School that don't realize how despised / annoying they truly are)
On the outside back then ... and still on the outside now eh ?

You should probably write a book ... I suggest the working title should be "Searching For Meaning, Approval, And Acceptance In A Cruel, Cruel World" ...

Ahhh ... so you admit that you were off-topic ...

Glad to see that you're finally becoming able to come to grips with the reality of that, as I note that you seemed to be having quite some trouble with dealing it with elsewhere, in a different thread ...

Kudos to you ... ;)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Apparently practicing footballers (soccer) have now become an "existential threat" to the security of Israel:

Palestinian footballers shot by Israeli forces never to play again

Published today 16:50

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Two young Palestinian football players shot by Israeli forces last month have learned that they will never be able to play sports again due to their injuries, according to doctors.

Doctors at Ramallah governmental hospital said the pair will need six months of treatment before they can evaluate if the two will even be able to ever walk again, at best.

Jawhar Nasser Jawhar, 19, and Adam Abd al-Raouf Halabiya, 17, were shot by Israeli soldiers as they were walking home from a training session in the Faisal Hussein Stadium in al-Ram in the central West Bank on Jan. 31.

Israeli forces opened fire in their direction without warning as they were walking near a checkpoint.

Police dogs were subsequently unleashed on them before Israeli soldiers dragged them across the ground and beat them.

(Article continues at link below)
Palestinian footballers shot by Israeli forces never to play again | Maan News Agency

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I always love it when someone bravely puts their intellect (or complete lack thereof) on display for all to see ...

According to Paperclip's meticulous scientific polling of the entire EO Community ...

I hear the full poll results - including the exact questions and methodology - will be available online shortly ...

I really see didn't any offense ... more of just a musing ... perhaps about the irony of the situation ...

I didn't see the post as being "anti-Brisco" ... as much as I saw it as being anti-stupidity ...

Brisco was just a casualty in the process ... which often seems to be the case ...

On the outside back then ... and still on the outside now eh ?

You should probably write a book ... I suggest the working title should be "Searching For Meaning, Approval, And Acceptance In A Cruel, Cruel World" ...

Ahhh ... so you admit that you were off-topic ...

Glad to see that you're finally becoming able to come to grips with the reality of that, as I note that you seemed to be having quite some trouble with dealing it with elsewhere, in a different thread ...

Kudos to you ... ;)

For some reason...............YOU were the first person that came to mind when I ran across this a few days ago:

*** Mild Language Warning....BUT.....We're ALL Adults Around here (At Least some of us Are) ***

He HAS to KNOW YOU from somewhere..................Right????

:) :) :)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
News from "unoccupied" Gaza:

Israeli forces open fire on Gaza protesters, 9 injured

Published today (updated) 14/02/2014 19:05

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces opened fire at Palestinian protesters in the northern Gaza Strip on Friday, injuring nine people, witnesses said.

They opened fire east of Jabaliya in north Gaza, injuring one person seriously. Seven other people were lightly injured after being hit by tear gas canisters.

The wounded were taken to Kamal Adwan hospital for treatment.

An Israeli army spokeswoman confirmed the shooting but did not say if anyone was injured.

"Hundreds of Palestinians were throwing stones to try to damage the security fence between Gaza and Israel," said the spokeswoman.

"Our soldiers tried to keep the crowd at bay by using anti-riot methods and by firing live bullets towards the legs of the main instigators," she added.

On Thursday, Israeli soldiers shot dead Ibrahim Suleiman Mansour, 26, and injured another man after shooting him in the foot.

A Ma'an reporter said that the two men were collecting rubble near the border when they were shot.

Israeli forces frequently shoot at farmers and other civilians inside the Gaza Strip if they approach large swathes of land near the border that the Israeli military has deemed off-limits to Palestinians.

The "security buffer zone" extends between 500 meters and 1500 meters into the Strip, effectively turning local farms into no-go zones.

According to UN's OCHA humanitarian agency, 17 percent of Gaza's total land area and 35 percent of its agricultural land were within the buffer zone as of 2010, directly affecting the lives and livelihoods of more than 100,000 people.
Link to original article:

Israeli forces open fire on Gaza protesters, 9 injured

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
For some reason...............YOU were the first person that came to mind when I ran across this a few days ago:

*** Mild Language Warning....BUT.....We're ALL Adults Around here (At Least some of us Are) ***

He HAS to KNOW YOU from somewhere..................Right????

:) :) :)
Interesting that he actually does all the things he's criticizing others for.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

(Really comical how every anti-Brisco post you make is "LIked" by the same 1 or 2 Followers you have.....and the same how you "Like" their anti-Brisco posts too. Kinda like the little Clique of Snots that hung together in High School that don't realize how despised / annoying they truly are)

I was offended.......:p