911. Santa Can't Keep His Delivery Schedule. What Expedite Carrier Will He Call?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

BREAKING NEWS

NORTH POLE. December 2014

It appears St. Nick won't be able to keep up with his time critical, expedited schedule to deliver gifts, cheer and goodwill to his worldwide audience.

Problems in production, logistics and planning.

What expedite carrier will he call to help him and why?

(keep it nice :cool:)

santa.jpg

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That's easy. ABlair, cause according to their drivers, they're cheap, they don't care about safety, don't care about rules, and they fit multiple loads on a van. :D

Seriously tho... C&M, because they have the best networking for getting the job done.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Load One, because management is capable of acknowledging errors, [rare & inadvertent though they are, of course], and asking for advice [which they may or may not heed] on how to fix it.

My first choice would be the carrier that acknowledges that every one of the reindeer [who aren't part of the problem] is FEMALE - but that carrier doesn't exist. Yet. ;););)

[Just yankin some chains, lol] But the reindeer really are all female, bwahaha.:p

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Wow if all of the reindeer are female I can't believe ole' st. Nick has ever stayed on schedule with all the restroom stops.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow if all of the reindeer are female I can't believe ole' st. Nick has ever stayed on schedule with all the restroom stops.

Haha the reindeers are just like most truckers, they don't stop to use the bathroom!!!!!

jamom123

Expert Expediter
I've never met a female that didn't stop to use the restroom. If you know one then hats off to you both.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy

look at the pic all the reindeer have antlers. it is common knowledge that females only have horns. and pitchforks

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
FedEX Custom Critical WG Air Division of course!!! & who do they call when it absolutly got to be done right on holidays? Ho ho ho merry Christmas everyone!!! De Icing Complete! Loaded and On the Pad waiting for clearance from the tower for take off!!!!! High speed start on 1 3 2 4 Turbines.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
look at the pic all the reindeer have antlers. it is common knowledge that females only have horns. and pitchforks

In most populations both sexes grow antlers and it is the only cervid species in which females grow them as well as males.[SUP][29][/SUP] In the Scandinavian populations, old males' antlers fall off in December, young males' fall off in the early spring, and females' fall off in the summer.
It's either females, or young males - and I doubt even Santa can afford the insurance on eight young male drivers, lol.

Horns and pitchforks? Really, dude?
:eek:

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
he tried to join selectus so he could share the wealth but they said he would need a couple more units and suggested he get broker authority.so he called the fmcsa and they told him he would need to put up a $300 filing fee and post a bond then check back in 21 days and also informed him if he was crossing state lines an was over 10000 pounds he would need a dot# that would be free but he would need to drug test the reindeer and himself . also needed to keep a log book and get a medical card. then sometime between now and 18 months they would send an inspector to the north pole and if he didn't have everything in order they would shut him down. So he decided there just wasn't enough time to clear the magic dust from the reindeer and he would never get a med card because of his sleep disorder. so he made one call to Same Day Drivers and faxed over his naughty and nice list. most everyone played nice this year but all dot and federal officials will be getting whoopee cushions this year.

Last edited:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
call ceva log one call does it all cross town, cross country, or around the world
any time any place and there before time is up