40 Yrs ago on 7/18

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
July 18th 1969, yeap 40 years ago in Chappaquiddick MA. Teddy drove his 1967 Olds 88 off a bridge into the water, got out himself in 6-8 ft of water, and Mary Jo Kopechne died....

You can see and hear his excuses here:

YouTube - Ted Kennedy Chappequiddick Lie

If you are interested there are also a few good You Tube videos on this.....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Two days before that, man walked on the moon. They got videos of that, too.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I heard a rumor that old Ted doesn't really have cancer........that's just the ghost of Mary Jo rumbling around his cranium, haunting him until his dying day.......won't be long now till she can rest in peace.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You know how destructive this guy has been to our country and so many make the entire family out as nothing but our royalty?

He has given us our immigration problems and our hate crime (READ thought police) laws, which are the two bigger problems in this country today. Not to mention the number of "civil rights" laws that were passed with his name attached to them that has actually kept the minorities where they are today - far below any Kennedy.

I was thinking about Chuck Shumers crying bit there when he was talking about sodamayor's climb from the dregs of our society (yea right) to becoming the first "hispanic" judge. It struck me as something that should have been done over and over again under normal circumstances but it seems actually rare because of the laws that keep all of us suppressed.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Teddy lied, Mary Jo died.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I take liberals bullfeces and turn it around on one of their main feces piles? Teddy is a double murderer and should have spent the last 40 years in prison. Fools, yes fools, the fools who bow at the altar of anything liberal have for the last 40 years kept that man in a position he never should have had to begin with. He is a liar and a murderer.