23 years

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You stated "the idea" it has to be someone's idea, someone's logic. Did you just make it up or did you here someone make that claim?

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Never mind, you don't understand what I am aiming for. I am not going to argue over this silly stuff, nothing is going to change it any way.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back on topic please.

hqdefault.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
23 years in this day and age is saying something about the organization. Says even more about it when you consider that, for the most part, this was a team made up of either rookies, or very inexperienced young players. The coaching in the Wings farm system teaches a "system", that has proven to make the Wings a good "plug and play" team when needed.

I see a LOT of changes coming at the end of this season. Many of the "Kids" are just too good and have come too far to send them down now. THAT would be a mistake. It's time to hand them the keys and let them have at it. They are a fast, skilled bunch, who have more than proven that they have what it takes.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While this Red Wing team may not go far in the playoffs, they have the makings of what could be another 23 years of hockey success.

detroit_red_wings_logo_3942.png

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While this Red Wing team may not go far in the playoffs, they have the makings of what could be another 23 years of hockey success.

detroit_red_wings_logo_3942.png

Let's see, (this IS a dig of course), it seems to me that SOMEONE in here told me that the Wings were NOT going to make the playoff this year. I was told to write that down, but I did not. It also seems to me that somewhere in that SAME thread I, not only said that they WOULD make the playoffs, I predicted they would go out in the first round. People should pay attention to what the hockey guru has to say! LOL!! :cool:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's see, (this IS a dig of course), it seems to me that SOMEONE in here told me that the Wings were NOT going to make the playoff this year. I was told to write that down, but I did not. It also seems to me that somewhere in that SAME thread I, not only said that they WOULD make the playoffs, I predicted they would go out in the first round. People should pay attention to what the hockey guru has to say! LOL!! :cool:
I wonder who that was. LOL

zorry

Veteran Expediter
When that guy comes on here to talk about the Hawks being thugs, lets ask him about those thugs in the Zebra suits that stole $25,000 from Joel Quenneville .

Well I guess it was the league. For $25,000 I expected something much more obvious.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When that guy comes on here to talk about the Hawks being thugs, lets ask him about those thugs in the Zebra suits that stole $25,000 from Joel Quenneville .

Well I guess it was the league. For $25,000 I expected something much more obvious.

I have NO idea what you are talking about.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He was protesting a no-call. Would have given us a 5 on 3.
As he protested, it looked like he made an obscene gesture.
Boom ! $25,000 fine.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Chicago coach grabbed his crotch and yelled at the officials.

Watch the video. I don't think he grabbed himself, or even cupped his hand.
He quickly wave his hand through the are. His hand was flying all over anyway.
I expected something much worse. More obvious.