Expedite Expo 2012 Expedite Expo Flea Market!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Got Fleas? Well it's time to get rid of them. The first (and hopefully not the last ) Expedite Expo Flea Market will be held at the 2012 Expedite Expo in Wilmington, OH Saturday July 28. Bring your truck parts that you no longer need, things that made your life easier in another truck but will not work in your current one, or just stuff you thought you needed but really don't, someone will need or want it. This includes books, movies, exercise equipment, cooking gadgets, anything that could be used in a truck, sleeper, or in the cargo area.

We will have a few rules though, so here they are,
Saturday sales only, with sales starting after the show closes.
The fleas will be displayed by the seller near their vehicle, in the back of van, on the lift gate or on the ground.
The BBQ will be going on at the same time, so don't miss the food and conversations, enjoy the evening.

Questions? E-mail [email protected]

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If I get there I'll have a Fantastic Fan with about 4 hours on it.
It was pulled from our new truck to install rooftop air.
Imagine a sleeper so poorly designed that there isn't room for both,LOL.

bobcmo

Expert Expediter
I have a short list of some of the items I will have for sale, 1 set of tire chains for 22.5 tires new in bag, universal windshield curtains used, some exercise equipment used (not near enough), L.E.D. Lights and brackets some new some used, a rocket grill used, 2 collapsible duffel style shower bags used, this is not a complete list but it is all I can think of right now. This is the kind of stuff I found in my garage that prompted the idea for this Flea Market. Now clean out the garage and put this stuff to work for someone else.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Unless we sell it before hand we will have a brand new in the box generac ix2000 portable generator. We bought it and never used it

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I will have a pair of stainless quarter fenders (used). LED amber turn arrows (new). I'm sure there is more that I just haven't found yet.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I have not used my Rocket Grill since we have the new sleeper and have several bags to go with it that Bob will be selling for me!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
DVD's, books, PC games....too!
Hell yeah! I have a 8 bit Nintendo 4 sale..7k firm
If ya buy it before the flea I will come down a little=)

088A0208.jpg

088A0112.jpg