2/4/14 Winter Storm locations & info.

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Chance. You came in right behind me last night. Came out of JFK with a load for Hebron . Hit the snow in Ohio and plowed thru it at 40 for two hours to exit 129 in Hebron then 4 miles north to delivery. (all proud that I made it on time at 1130) Then told we wern't expecting you , come back at 730. That's fine, parked right here and collecting detention time, (was confirmed delivery) Then down to Dayton to p/u for New Mexico

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Raining in NJ thus morning.

Sent from my EVO using EO Forums mobile app

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Hey Jack, did you get a new truck?

Sent from my EVO using EO Forums mobile app

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Chance. You came in right behind me last night. Came out of JFK with a load for Hebron . Hit the snow in Ohio and plowed thru it at 40 for two hours to exit 129 in Hebron then 4 miles north to delivery. (all proud that I made it on time at 1130) Then told we wern't expecting you , come back at 730. That's fine, parked right here and collecting detention time, (was confirmed delivery) Then down to Dayton to p/u for New Mexico

Left Chicago about 5 pm Eastern last night for Hebron KY to pickup at forward air heading to Orlando Florida. Snow had just started. Within half hour was coming down heavy. Took a little over 10 hours for the 292 miles to Hebron. Now here we sit at Forward Air, they are closed due to the bad weather! Go figure!

Sent from my QMV7A using EO Forums mobile app

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Something over 14" total snowfall here in Kearney. Espar shutoff at some point while I was sleeping ... it was 4 degrees outside when I got up and dang chilly in the van.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter

Was that you parked behind me on the exit lane ? Was going to say Hello but saw privacy curtains pulled, assumed you were resting. We left around 0700 for St Louis. Roads wet but mostly clear. Predispatched from Wisconsin to NJ.

I'm jealous, I really like New Mexico.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Something over 14" total snowfall here in Kearney. Espar shutoff at some point while I was sleeping ... it was 4 degrees outside when I got up and dang chilly in the van.

I woke up in similar conditions a few years ago, could hardly wait to get outside some hot coffee! The first splash on the cold carafe shattered it, lol.
Some days you're the windshield...:eek:

Sent from my XT907 using EO Forums mobile app

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I judge my entire day on the coffee maker. If that screws up I know I am in for a rough day.

Its 6 deg. F in here Holley N.Y. apx 25 miles west of Rochester, 50 Miles east of Buffalo / Niagara Falls area. Luckily I'm home today.

Bob Wolf.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I judge my entire day on the coffee maker. If that screws up I know I am in for a rough day.

Its 6 deg. F in here Holley N.Y. apx 25 miles west of Rochester, 50 Miles east of Buffalo / Niagara Falls area. Luckily I'm home today.

Bob Wolf.

I was in that area earlier in the week. Fun times lol