2/4/14 Winter Storm locations & info.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Perhaps we could use this thread to keep each other informed of important information concerning conditions and such for this particular event. Looks like a bad one.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
We are heading into now. Enroute to St.Louis from PA. I'm hoping to make it as far as Columbus OH. Before needing to shut down. ( 70 West. ).

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Whiteland, IN and there are visibility issues. Parked at the Pilot.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
In a slow train of nervous vehicles cutting across Ohio on US-30. Highway stripes not visible. Asphalt visible in patches. Later. ImageUploadedByEO Forums1391559631.700235.jpg

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
If your on I 70 there are T/T jacknifed across I 70 right in the Forristell area, West bound lanes were closed, its snowing really hard out there and the roads arent cleaned due to the heavy snowfall, If your coming thru St Louis be careful, its slick and cold, the temps are going down to - 2 tonight so the Ice and melting treatments arent going to be doing much, If your near St Louis Id find a place to park and wait....the news showed lots of slick roads, cars all over the place and heavy snow not letting up till sometime Wed....Be safe my friends....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It's getting bad here in Whiteland again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Hunkered down in Kearney, MO ... looks like we've gotten about 6" so far ... and it's still coming down.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Nothing coming down here. 8.30 PM and 75 out here in FL. Brrrr. :cool: