Death by DeSantis

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Because it affects our business, I check FL COVID-19 numbers almost every day. No media outlet is needed to do that. Simply go directly to the sources that originate the data; the same sources the media goes to when they see fit to do a COVID-19 story.

While "dropping like a rock" is a good thing, that's half the story. The other half is the "soaring like a rocket" part that comprised the front end of the 3-month surge.
It’s called a highly contagious delta variant with diminishing vaccine efficacy.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Florida: Jobs a plenty. Businesses are booming. No restriction mandates. Lowest virus rate in the country. Awesome job DeSantis!
:cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:

Attachments

• 2649D116-E7E5-4936-BF97-2DD391D11B05.jpeg
    2649D116-E7E5-4936-BF97-2DD391D11B05.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 82B65353-93D1-40E5-837E-3C97E82D2318.jpeg
    82B65353-93D1-40E5-837E-3C97E82D2318.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 3

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Republicans = honest work
Democrats = get free money and no job.
Republicans want you to work for your self while Democrats want you to live in a basement forever and vote for them.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Florida: Jobs a plenty. Businesses are booming. No restriction mandates. Lowest virus rate in the country. Awesome job DeSantis!
Depending on the time period you select, you can probably find a snapshot time when just about any state had the lowest coronavirus case rate in the country. Applause for that? I think not. This kind of snapshot "analysis" is like applauding the stopped clock because it's right twice a day.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This kind of snapshot "analysis" is like applauding the stopped clock because it's right twice a day.
Something that some of us in this forum have been saying since the first numbers of the pandemic came out.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Depending on the time period you select, you can probably find a snapshot time when just about any state had the lowest coronavirus case rate in the country. Applause for that? I think not. This kind of snapshot "analysis" is like applauding the stopped clock because it's right twice a day.
I could have sworn I read previous posts from some that pointed out Florida’s numbers for a particular time period, specifically during the peak season.
And it wasn’t me who started this Death by DeSantis thread anyway. Lol

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I could have sworn I read previous posts from some that pointed out Florida’s numbers for a particular time period, specifically during the peak season.
And it wasn’t me who started this Death by DeSantis thread anyway. Lol
Go back and look. I did not say what I said as a snapshot analysis. I said it specifically to present the bigger picture, which was needed to correct the incomplete snapshot analysis you then gave.

One thing you consistently do in this forum is select particular facts, rip them out of context, and present them as if they told the whole truth. Your post #402 above is a classic example, just one of many.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Go back and look. I did not say what I said as a snapshot analysis. I said it specifically to present the bigger picture, which was needed to correct the incomplete snapshot analysis you then gave.

One thing you consistently do in this forum is select particular facts, rip them out of context, and present them as if they told the whole truth. Your post #402 above is a classic example, just one of many.
Post 397 by you was just a snapshot from a month prior. The only context was just a post showing numbers. It wasn’t in response to someone else’s post to show context.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Post 397 by you was just a snapshot from a month prior. The only context was just a post showing numbers. It wasn’t in response to someone else’s post to show context.
While not specifically stated, it was in direct response to your snapshot posts. I generally am not motivated to say anything about DeSantis on this forum, except when offended by your one-sided and inaccurate posts about him. Tell the whole story, not just part of it. Your endless DeSantis cheer-leading is tiresome.

Reactions: RLENT

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well if you don't like it you could leave the usa......like a lot of Democrats said they was going to do.....
Yea, right??? I clearly remember how those whiny Dumbocrats all were saying that if Trump won, they were going to leave the USA... but yet, they never left...lol.. how's that working out for them?...lol.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
While not specifically stated, it was in direct response to your snapshot posts. I generally am not motivated to say anything about DeSantis on this forum, except when offended by your one-sided and inaccurate posts about him. Tell the whole story, not just part of it. Your endless DeSantis cheer-leading is tiresome.
There wasn’t a snapshot post by me just prior ( several days at least) to post #397. It was only after your snapshot post. There also wasn’t a snapshot post by me just prior to your post #382. Which was another snapshot post by you.
Now, my recent post #402 was definitely a snapshot post, but at that point I figured snapshot posts were in vogue, but apparently not now.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, right??? I clearly remember how those whiny Dumbocrats all were saying that if Trump won, they were going to leave the USA... but yet, they never left...lol.. how's that working out for them?...lol.

But if trump would have won they wouldn’t have cried that he cheated, now thanks to Cheeto no republican will ever accept they lost.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Hillary has blamed everyone but herself in losing to trump and even said he cheated and colluded with Russians.....
I'm not going to get into the Russian thing but you're right about Hilary. She blamed everyone but herself for her loss.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How quickly everyone forgets that it wasn't just Hillary and the Democrats that refused to accept Trump's victory as legitimate. The mainstream media weighed in heavily as well, with many of their pundits claiming the election was stolen by a litany of scurrilous actions which included the now infamous Russian meddling. Thanks to them, the Democrats set the bar for stolen election claims for almost every political candidate who loses an election from now on.