Death by DeSantis

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe they do get covid, live with it for 10-14 days, get over it and develop antibodies. Thus, "homeless immunity".
Or if they die, they just assume it was the drugs, no point in testing for covid after they are dead.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Using that same logic, why should American taxpayers foot the bill for the Millions of unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring across our southern border demanding welfare, health care, public education, and spreading who knows how many diseases including covid. Right now tens of thousands of Haitians are showing up daily and their covid vaccination rate is <1%. Same for the Central Americans and Afghans. The Biden administration doesn't require a single one of these invaders to be vaccinated but sends them out to mingle unrestricted in our cities and towns. The cost of the Biden open-border policy is unimaginable and will be with us for generations.

The vaccination rate for people from Haiti is correct, you know why? They cant afford it, the government is broken, hell they just killed the president in the middle of the night.

But it has to be Bidens fault they are massing on the border, right? He had to have created the instability there, right?

I feel bad for those people down there trying to get in, I really do, but what are we supposed to do?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The MSM would have us believe that the majority of anti-vaxxers are knuckle dragging Trump supporters from deep red states. However, they're a very diverse group with varying levels of education and political beliefs. For instance, over 50% of blacks in the US haven't been vaccinated, but 90% voted for Biden. Also, many use their religion as an excuse when there's really something else holding them back, such as politics. Once again, thank the media and our government for mishandling yet another crisis.

Then you have the vegetables living in their parents' basement, spending all their waking hours on wacky websites that tell them there are nanobots or "tracers" in the covid vaccines.:crazy_pilot

It's hard to understand the group-think behind these people, but my guess is that a lot of them have never had a serious illness or been around anyone who was really sick. Maybe they should talk to someone who survived a serious case of covid, pneumonia, or some other potentially fatal illness that's preventable by vaccination.
The people who are starting the lies when it comes to the vaccines want people to die, that is why they create the lies that people see and say they are going to wait.

I live in south Florida and the rumor around here was that if you were illegal and you showed up at one of the vaccine sites ICE was waiting to deport you.

We see it everyday, advertisers who target ads to certain people/groups, the same goes with the anti-vaccine lies, different groups get different lies, they know what they fear the most and use it agains them.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The people who are starting the lies when it comes to the vaccines want people to die, that is why they create the lies that people see and say they are going to wait.

I live in south Florida and the rumor around here was that if you were illegal and you showed up at one of the vaccine sites ICE was waiting to deport you.

We see it everyday, advertisers who target ads to certain people/groups, the same goes with the anti-vaccine lies, different groups get different lies, they know what they fear the most and use it agains them.
How do you know what is an anti vaccine lie? Please be specific.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do you know what is an anti vaccine lie? Please be specific.
Well, there is the one that says everyone who gets it will be dead in 3 years, the one where it affects fertility for both men and women, dont forget the one that says they will implant a microchip so they can track you. And the one where the knucklehead that was standing next to Desantis the other day who said it changes your RNA.

There are also some who believe that anyone who gets the vaccine will be spreading disease.

2.7 percent, that is the amount of our population that have weak immune systems and are extremely susceptible to covid, the people who are spreading these lies want those people to die because they think it will lower their taxes. The higher percentage that gets the vaccine means the better off the 2.7 percent are.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Well, there is the one that says everyone who gets it will be dead in 3 years, the one where it affects fertility for both men and women, dont forget the one that says they will implant a microchip so they can track you. And the one where the knucklehead that was standing next to Desantis the other day who said it changes your RNA.

There are also some who believe that anyone who gets the vaccine will be spreading disease.

2.7 percent, that is the amount of our population that have weak immune systems and are extremely susceptible to covid, the people who are spreading these lies want those people to die because they think it will lower their taxes. The higher percentage that gets the vaccine means the better off the 2.7 percent are.
Where are you getting your information?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I'm ashamed to admit I've heard all of the above and more directly from my son-in-law, a true "meathead" if ever there was one. He gets all of these covid "facts" and more from - wait for it - social media and the internet. He went to college on a baseball scholarship and has a degree. He's mostly apolitical, but sometimes claims to be a libertarian. I'm not aware of him having ever voted - "it's too much trouble". Did I mention he smokes two packs of cigs a day and a lot of pot, but he's concerned about what goes into his body. I don't know if he's the prototypical anti-vaxxer, but he's definitely a fanatic. Point being, there's a tremendous amount of disinformation that starts on the internet, and word of mouth by the gullible takes it from there.

BTW, who was the "knucklehead standing next to Desantis"?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm ashamed to admit I've heard all of the above and more directly from my son-in-law, a true "meathead" if ever there was one. He gets all of these covid "facts" and more from - wait for it - social media and the internet. He went to college on a baseball scholarship and has a degree. He's mostly apolitical, but sometimes claims to be a libertarian. I'm not aware of him having ever voted - "it's too much trouble". Did I mention he smokes two packs of cigs a day and a lot of pot, but he's concerned about what goes into his body. I don't know if he's the prototypical anti-vaxxer, but he's definitely a fanatic. Point being, there's a tremendous amount of disinformation that starts on the internet, and word of mouth by the gullible takes it from there.

BTW, who was the "knucklehead standing next to Desantis"?

I don’t know his name but the picture I saw showed the look on desantis face when he said that the vaccine changes your rna was priceless. He had his chance to grab the mic and say that wasn’t true but he didn’t.

You don’t want to take the vaccine, fine, but don’t make stuff up to scare people into not taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I don’t know his name but the picture I saw showed the look on desantis face when he said that the vaccine changes your rna was priceless. He had his chance to grab the mic and say that wasn’t true but he didn’t.

You don’t want to take the vaccine, fine, but don’t make stuff up to scare people into not taking it.

If he said definitively that it does then that may be inaccurate. Is it an impossibility that it won't? Many believe it is (impossible) but that hasn't been determined with absolute certainty.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If he said definitively that it does then that may be inaccurate. Is it an impossibility that it won't? Many believe it is (impossible) but that hasn't been determined with absolute certainty.

I know that agent smith thinks humans are viruses but people are based in dna, not rna.