The Fake News Depot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
... nothing that can be objectively substantiated...
They didn't even try to substantiate it, even after the FBI said it was real. But I guess the media learned to back off things after they spent 3 years running with a Russia Collusion story they never could substantiate.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Maybe because it's like the report I posted say it is? No story to report. Allegations and rumors generated by Trump and friends, but nothing that can be objectively substantiated; even by the Trump-friendly Wall Street Journal.
I couldn't read the article, but WSJ has a few anti Trumpers on their staff so it's not something substantial that they would decline. The New York Post broke the story. The only reason the other the "news" operations aren't looking at it is because they're in the tank for Biden and don't want to contribute in damaging him politically.
If this were Don Jr. and Trump, they would be stepping over each other to break the latest "bombshell" to close the walls on Trump.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Now here is real fake news. They probably should have done more research but she deceived them also.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Now here is real fake news. They probably should have done more research but she deceived them also.
1. She should be charged with some sort of a crime.

2. If Faux News is so fair and balanced, why the picture of both Coumo's. They have nothing to do with the story.

Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
1. She should be charged with some sort of a crime.

2. If Faux News is so fair and balanced, why the picture of both Coumo's. They have nothing to do with the story.
I think that picture of them is just the start of the video highlights of the current days headlines.

They stopped using the term fair and balanced about the time Trump got elected.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I think that picture of them is just the start of the video highlights of the current days headlines.

They stopped using the term fair and balanced about the time Trump got elected.
They actually became more balanced after he was elected.
They have an anti Trump wing over there.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Complete satire...

The Bablyonbee ahead the times with their articles.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Because the left has a sense of humor and the right does not?
The Left doesn't have a sense of humor. It's why the Left can't meme. :JC-hysterical:

Just do a Google search for "the left has no sense of humor" vs you'll get a plethora of results, including a 2008 article from the NYT that shows science confirms the left has no sense of humor.

Reactions: muttly