Death by DeSantis

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I honestly don't give a rat's ass if you wear a mask or get vaccinated. I'm serious, I couldn't care less.

Nope. The guy who mows lawns in the neighborhood wears a mask. Guys working construction, sawing and sanding, wear a mask. The paper surgical masks are worn by a lot of people in hospitals, and I guess that's a specialized environment, considering those places are breeding grounds for staphylococcus and pneumococcal pneumonia.

You saying it's a fact doesn't make it a fact. The fact is, you don't get less oxygen while wearing a mask while doing normal work and activities. That's one of the requirements for NIOSH and OSHA certification for an N95 mask, and it's required by the ANSI standard. Cloth and paper masks allow exponentially more oxygen in than N95 masks do. So even while wearing an N95 mask, which is what I usually wear, you aren't lacking oxygen.

They (ask Rags, he knows 'em) have been testing masks for decades to check for oxygen, carbon dioxide, moisture and lots of other things. I've picked up and delivered to a testing lab in Michigan that does some of that very testing. The type of N95 mask I use is in part due to their recommendation (and my doctor). (3M™ 8511 vented particulate respirator)

Your average person is stupid if they're doing that because their health or life depends on it. On the other hand, doing what they're doing is precisely the way you do Mask Theater, which is what most people are doing, and is what Fauci recommends.

It's both feasible and possible to change out masks whenever they need changing. It can be inconvenient, but it is definitely possible. I never reuse a paper mask. I don't wear cloth masks. I will reuse an N95 mask, but not until it's been sanitized and has sat untouched for 7 days.

Your information on masks is inadequate and incorrect. Just like your justifications for not getting the vaccine, it appears that your justifications for not wearing a mask are just stuff you found on the internet that sounded good, worked as a reason to not wear a mask, so you went with it.
Where exactly do you live? You make it sound like every single profession and every single person in your neighborhood is wearing a mask everywhere they go and for everything they do. I work in quite a few industries in my life including welding and fabricating which included industrial paint.... Farming and milking cows.... Landscape....etc. Not once did any of us including myself wear a mask. First because it just was not needed.. the second because it restricts oxygen whenever you're doing high level physical activities. You can't put a plastic bag over your mouth and clean that it's good because it's blocking out whatever might get in.... It's different than throwing on a mask.

I'm glad that you don't care if I wear a mask or get vaccinated.. despite you trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with it and it's okay..... But that's another conversation for another day.

At the end of the day masks are not effective in stopping the spread of or catching in airborne virus... I have professional training dealing with chemical and biological. You're not even going to convince me that your cloth or paper mask is actually stopping the spread or preventing you from catching it.....

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

So Israel is allowed to do whatever they want and we have to accept it???? I have been anti-Israel for a long time, the "woke" people are just jumping on the bandwagon.
No not exactly.. however anti-Semitism shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances.

In all fairness Democrat governors ordered the shutdown of businesses and in some cases fined and arrested owners who refused to comply with their unconstitutional orders..... Where were the Democrats trying about that?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since kids under 12 cant be vaccinated, masks are the next best thing. The overall vaccination rate here in the 2 most populated counties here in south Florida are 75% and 63% and now are climbing again. They made it soo easy down here to get the shot with the drive thru sites, I wonder in some of the more rural counties that is part of the reason for the low vaccination rate.

I would love to know who is behind all of the crazy info on the vaccines floating around on the internet, what do they gain by spreading misinformation?
You act like it's still an issue of being able to access the vaccine. You literally can walk into any Walmart right now which is everywhere and get one for free. They are going around the country in some places and doing pop-up vaccination sites where they're only getting maybe a handful a day.

It's not a problem of access.. it's the fact that people are able to think for themselves and do not want it!

Is it really that crazy to see with your own two eyes that even if you get vaccinated you're still supposed to wear a mask and social distance? Is it that crazy to see how Democrats did a 180 on the vaccine as soon as their guy got elected for public office? Is it that crazy to see that people are still indeed dying despite being fully vaccinated? Is it that crazy to see that people don't want to take a vaccine where they don't know the long-term effects and cannot hold the company's legally or fiscally responsible?

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I of that very testing. The type of N95 mask I use is in part due to their recommendation (and my doctor). (3M™ 8511 vented particulate respirator)

Your average person is stupid if they're doing that because their health or life depends on it. On the other hand, doing what they're doing is precisely the way you do Mask Theater, which is what most people are doing, and is what Fauci recommends.

It's both feasible and possible to change out masks whenever they need changing. It can be inconvenient, but it is definitely possible. I never reuse a paper mask. I don't wear cloth masks. I will reuse an N95 mask, but not until it's been sanitized and has sat untouched for 7 days.

Your information on masks is inadequate and incorrect. Just like your justifications for not getting the vaccine, it appears that your justifications for not wearing a mask are just stuff you found on the internet that sounded good, worked as a reason to not wear a mask, so you went with it.

"Your information on masks is inadequate and incorrect. Just like your justifications for not getting the vaccine, it appears that your justifications for not wearing a mask are just stuff you found on the internet that sounded good, worked as a reason to not wear a mask, so you went with it."

Wow......

So is my information incorrect that despite being fully vaccinated you're still supposed to wear a mask and socially distance? Is my information incorrect that if something bad happens to you or a loved one including life loss that you cannot legally or civilly hold the company that produced the vaccine liable? Is my information incorrect that there have been people who have died and caught covid despite being partially or fully vaccinated? Am I incorrect to say that no one knows what the long-term effects of this vaccine is going to be?

I mean I get it.. if you made the decision to pump your ass full of poison.... And you need to pretend you did the right thing as a coping mechanism.... Then good on you. I understand your pain and I would actually be pretty terrified if the government lied to me to get a vaccine that doesn't do what they say it's going to do.

You say that you don't care if I get vaccinated or wear a old buddy but your comments have quite a different story. Ever heard the old saying actions speak louder than words? Your comments have been very clear. Truth be told though.. if you really believe the vaccine was effective as you say it is..... You wouldn't be trying to bully people into getting. That goes for everyone.

What is your professional background dealing with chemical and biological? If you have no professional or formal training you need to stop...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No not exactly.. however anti-Semitism shouldn't be tolerated under any circumstances.

In all fairness Democrat governors ordered the shutdown of businesses and in some cases fined and arrested owners who refused to comply with their unconstitutional orders..... Where were the Democrats trying about that?
So anti-Israel and anti-Sematic are the same thing? I dont dislike Jews, I do however dislike the way Israel treats the Palestinians.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I honestly don't give a rat's ass if you wear a mask or get vaccinated. I'm serious, I couldn't care less.

Nope. The guy who mows lawns in the neighborhood wears a mask. Guys working construction, sawing and sanding, wear a mask. The paper surgical masks are worn by a lot of people in hospitals, and I guess that's a specialized environment, considering those places are breeding grounds for staphylococcus and pneumococcal pneumonia.

You saying it's a fact doesn't make it a fact. The fact is, you don't get less oxygen while wearing a mask while doing normal work and activities. That's one of the requirements for NIOSH and OSHA certification for an N95 mask, and it's required by the ANSI standard. Cloth and paper masks allow exponentially more oxygen in than N95 masks do. So even while wearing an N95 mask, which is what I usually wear, you aren't lacking oxygen.

They (ask Rags, he knows 'em) have been testing masks for decades to check for oxygen, carbon dioxide, moisture and lots of other things. I've picked up and delivered to a testing lab in Michigan that does some of that very testing. The type of N95 mask I use is in part due to their recommendation (and my doctor). (3M™ 8511 vented particulate respirator)

Tell me something smart guy.. if the vaccination is so effective and it's so required..... Why does the government have to bribe, coerce, bulky, and mandate them?

Last time I checked if a product is needed.. it sells itself. Especially if a product is actually going to save someone's life.....

Say ... You think that maybe has something to do with the fact that there's a 98% survival rate (I even went with your percentage despite it truly being 99% because not all covid cases have been documented)? Or perhaps does it have to do with the fact that the American people are finding out the government has lied to or mislead us from the start about this virus?

Don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand simple supply and demand. The supply is there..... But the demand isn't and I think that's truly the most frustrating thing to you.

But I'll tell you what turtle.. make sure you wear your mask and socially distance like a good vaccinated person. Ok?

Common sense. Pass it on.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You act like it's still an issue of being able to access the vaccine. You literally can walk into any Walmart right now which is everywhere and get one for free. They are going around the country in some places and doing pop-up vaccination sites where they're only getting maybe a handful a day.

It's not a problem of access.. it's the fact that people are able to think for themselves and do not want it!

Is it really that crazy to see with your own two eyes that even if you get vaccinated you're still supposed to wear a mask and social distance? Is it that crazy to see how Democrats did a 180 on the vaccine as soon as their guy got elected for public office? Is it that crazy to see that people are still indeed dying despite being fully vaccinated? Is it that crazy to see that people don't want to take a vaccine where they don't know the long-term effects and cannot hold the company's legally or fiscally responsible?
We have been vaccinating people for over a hundred years, there are no long term negative effects of a vaccine.

Reactions: ATeam

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Since kids under 12 cant be vaccinated, masks are the next best thing. The overall vaccination rate here in the 2 most populated counties here in south Florida are 75% and 63% and now are climbing again. They made it soo easy down here to get the shot with the drive thru sites, I wonder in some of the more rural counties that is part of the reason for the low vaccination rate.
I would love to know who is behind all of the crazy info on the vaccines floating around on the internet, what do they gain by spreading misinformation?
Kids rarely spread it or get sick from the virus. Masks on kids won't be beneficial and will probably make matters worse. What is the percentage of school teachers in Broward county that aren't vaccinated? What is the reason for the lagging vaccination rates among democratic voters who make up a much larger population in Broward county?
The rural Trump voters mostly have issues with gettiing vaccinated due to reports about vaccine safety and efficacy, imo.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is more of a gene therapy, but ok.
Ok, I will give you that, the mRna vaccines are not the typical ones, I dont know if I would go as far as being a gene therapy but its does accomplish immunity differently than most vaccines.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have been vaccinating people for over a hundred years, there are no long term negative effects of a vaccine.
We've been vaccinating people with the covid-19 vaccines for years?? Wow that's certainly news to me! How many years have we been vaccinating people with the covid-19 vaccine?

Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We've been vaccinating people with the covid-19 vaccines for years?? Wow that's certainly news to me! How many years have we been vaccinating people with the covid-19 vaccine?
I was talking about vaccines in general, not the specific one for covid.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe if the Palestinians stopped digging tunnels into israel to kill Jews then maybe Israel would be nicer.
To be clear, I dont think the Palestinians are better than the Israelis I just think of both groups the same way, they are both wrong!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Where exactly do you live?
I'm not giving you my address. But I live in western KY.
You make it sound like every single profession and every single person in your neighborhood is wearing a mask everywhere they go and for everything they do.
I don't know why you think it sounded like that. I explicitly singled out the guy who mows the lawns in the neighborhood, not everybody who's lawn he mows. I explicitly singled out the guys in construction who are doing the sawing sanding and painting, not anyone else.
the second because it restricts oxygen whenever you're doing high level physical activities.
High level physical activities, yes, but not normal daily activities and normal working activities. High level physical activities are not the norm for most people.
I'm glad that you don't care if I wear a mask or get vaccinated.. despite you trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with it and it's okay..... But that's another conversation for another day.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything, other than to use rational and reasonable justifications if you're going to cite justifications.
You're not even going to convince me that your cloth or paper mask is actually stopping the spread or preventing you from catching it.....
I've never tried to convince you or anyone else of that. And I defy you to locate a quote where I said cloth or paper masks do that.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not giving you my address. But I live in western KY
I don't care for your address. Just getting an idea. That's really cool because I also have lived in Kentucky for a few years. Eastern KY, but still the same I know for a fact they aren't asking up in the manner that you're saying. Lol

High level physical activities, yes, but not normal daily activities and normal working activities. High level physical activities are not the norm for most people.
Would you consider landscaping to be high activity? I've worked it....it is.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, other than to use rational and reasonable justifications if you're going to cite justifications.
Kinda seems like it....but ok. I'm glad that's the case because I have already made my decision and I stand by it. Furthermore I use rational and reasonable thinking for everything I do in life including what I do or don't put in my body. I look at the facts that are obvious.... I then use my common sense and personal judgment to make decisions.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was talking about vaccines in general, not the specific one for covid.
Okay well we're talking about the covid vaccine... Not vaccines in general. So you can't really say that there are no long term issues with the vaccine...... because it hasn't been out long term.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So is my information incorrect that despite being fully vaccinated you're still supposed to wear a mask and socially distance?
Your information on masks regarding oxygen depravation and carbon dioxide toxicity is incorrect, yes. I never addressed your information on wearing masks and socially distancing of you've been vaccinated.
Is my information incorrect that if something bad happens to you or a loved one including life loss that you cannot legally or civilly hold the company that produced the vaccine liable?
Your information on masks are incorrect, yes. I'm not sure what that has to do with holding companies liable, though.
Is my information incorrect that there have been people who have died and caught covid despite being partially or fully vaccinated?
No, there have been people who have caught covid and even died after being vaccinated, rare as those instances are. But your information on masks and justifications for not getting the vaccine are incorrect.
Am I incorrect to say that no one knows what the long-term effects of this vaccine is going to be?
No.
I mean I get it.. if you made the decision to pump your ass full of poison.... And you need to pretend you did the right thing as a coping mechanism.... Then good on you. I understand your pain and I would actually be pretty terrified if the government lied to me to get a vaccine that doesn't do what they say it's going to do.
I'm not in pain, nor did I pump my ass with poison. I'm also not now nor have I ever been terrified over what my government has said.
Truth be told though.. if you really believe the vaccine was effective as you say it is..... You wouldn't be trying to bully people into getting.
I have never once bullied anybody into getting the vaccine. Or to wear a mask. On many occasions I have stated quite plainly that whether or not to get the vaccine or to wear a mask is a risk/reward decision that people need to make for themselves.

My decision was based on the available data, my doctor, and my uncle, who is my former doctor, lives across the street, and is an infections disease epidemiologist.
What is your professional background dealing with chemical and biological? If you have no professional or formal training you need to stop...
Well, gee, I worked in an ER, I worked for a chemical manufacturing company, I worked in industrial chemical application, chemical spill cleanup, construction, and painting. Every one of those jobs required training in PPE. I've worn and had training in every type of PPE except radiology, and I even had a little bit of that kind of training.