C19 Topics

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GET YOUR VACCINE ASAP,,,2000 A DAY ARE DYING...................................

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GET YOUR VACCINE ASAP,,,2000 A DAY ARE DYING...................................
Some people who are "qualified" to receive it first haven't been able to because it's not it's not readily available in areas.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So who are these 12 people reportedly( in the news) spreading misinformation about the virus vaccines?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The flu still has a higher yearly kill rate than covid-19.....60,000 a year average. And yea there is a flu vaccine.
You ever hear of hospitals being overwhelmed by the flu? You and everybody else have been hoodwinked. Most people at this point know someone who died of covid, but hardly anybody knows anyone who died of the flu. Why is that? It's because in reality somewhere between 4000 and 9000 people die a year from the flu. The 30,000 to 75,000 numbers for the flu are literally extrapolated statistical guesses. They don't know.

Here's a good read.
Comparing COVID-19 Deaths to Flu Deaths Is like Comparing Apples to Oranges

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like we are going to have mandatory mask mandates and state lockdowns again.

Reactions: RLENT

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like we are going to have mandatory mask mandates and state lockdowns again.
Let them do what they want. I won't be wearing any mask, or obeying any of their crap. I'm not subject to their orders. Unless you're a government employee....neither are you.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let them do what they want. I won't be wearing any mask, or obeying any of their crap. I'm not subject to their orders. Unless you're a government employee....neither are you.
Nobody should have to tell you what to do, you should choose to do the right thing for every citizen of our country, unless you think you are more important than everyone else?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nobody should have to tell you what to do, you should choose to do the right thing for every citizen of our country, unless you think you are more important than everyone else?
Yeah I'm curious what makes you be the individual who determines what is right?

My life is absolutely more important than yours. My constitutional rights are more important than your feelings. Personal choice will always be better than conforming with what things like you want us to do.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey all you Trumpetts, defend this!
Come on already!
You can't!
End this carp already!

And exactly how many people on your side have threatened president Trump without recourse?

I don't condone it but I absolutely understand the frustration and anger. He blatantly lied to Americans. He blatantly lied to Congress. And he'll most likely get away with it like every other one has. Unless that one is a Republican of course. Then it's break out the rope.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And exactly how many people on your side have threatened president Trump without recourse?

I don't condone it but I absolutely understand the frustration and anger. He blatantly lied to Americans. He blatantly lied to Congress. And he'll most likely get away with it like every other one has. Unless that one is a Republican of course.
Thats just amazing! Can't condone but understands...
Then it's break out the rope.
A DEATH THREAT! WOW!

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats just amazing! Can't condone but understands...

A DEATH THREAT! WOW!
Yes absolutely. You can understand someone's frustrations but not condone how they handle them. If you had even an ounce of credibility left.... It was just erased with those last comments.