The Fake News Depot

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...WWE ..View attachment 19742

sent from my Recliner..
Even Trump would be mad at this one, having the emperor sitting in Pelosis seat would think that she is the master and Trump is the apprentice. It would be more appropriate to replace Trump with the emperor and have Pelosi sitting there with a look of dread on her face.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You were probably thinking of the undertaker from WWE, but going with the wrestling theme, would be funny to photoshop a picture of Stone Cold Steve Austin in her seat with a beer in each hand getting ready to stun him to hell.....

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
An interesting, informative and serious article until the last line of the last paragraph: For a change of pace, try some of the less political leaning news sources, such as the PBS NewsHour or MPR, (Minnesota Public Radio) or a variety of news and opinion available everyday in the Star Tribune, to get a well-rounded and non-hyperbolic overview of this confusing world. I wonder if the author is responsible for this last line or a StarTribune editor couldn't resist tacking it on.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
... or a variety of news and opinion available everyday in the Star Tribune, to get a well-rounded and non-hyperbolic overview of this confusing world.
Star Tribune34.png

Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As of today nobody in the U.S. has died from the Corona virus. In 1971 more than 25 people died from the Juan Corona virus. The stock markets were not affected but the price of lettuce went up.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Other.Pressing.Stories?
He's kidding, right? Senate minority leader, in whipping a mob into a frenzy on the steps of the Court, literally threatens two Supreme Court justices with a "reap the whirlwind" reference? That's a line from the Bible, "those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind," meaning they will suffer the most serious consequences possible for their foolish actions (of not ruling the way Schumer wants them to).

From a newsworthy standpoint, you'd have to go back to the morning after the presidential election to find a bigger, more pressing story than this one.

At a minimum, Schumer should be censured and revived removed from his Senate leadership position. In addition, what really should happen is, Schumer get a visit from the US Marshall and the Supreme Court Police to face questions in an investigation of two counts of a felony threat.

Reactions: Moot and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I really like when the write, "But, but, but! Trump demanded that Sotomayor and RBG recuse themselves!"

i like when they do that, because he didn't demand anything.

Reactions: muttly