April Showers , Locations & More

mr_durdan

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just unloaded yesterday, late afternoon, in DFW. Couldn't manage to get anything going out, so I decided to visit my brother, in the Texarkana prison, today. Would I be better off driving all the way back to Dallas to wait or would I have a decent chance getting something out of Shreveport? Or what about Little Rock? The only one of those that I have experience with is DFW.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just unloaded yesterday, late afternoon, in DFW. Couldn't manage to get anything going out, so I decided to visit my brother, in the Texarkana prison, today. Would I be better off driving all the way back to Dallas to wait or would I have a decent chance getting something out of Shreveport? Or what about Little Rock? The only one of those that I have experience with is DFW.
Its a tossup between Shreveport and Little Rock. Dallas would be to far to go but is probably your best option for a load.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mobile, AL ... Monday morning delivery.
Laundry, gym .... relax!

Edit: .... happy I got down south, weather here is gorgeous.

Reactions: FlyingVan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I've decided that if you don't like my "cheerleading" - don't read it. I am going to post my loads as it pleases me.

Starting my 4th year partnering with Murray Freeman at Crossroads Express and I still haven't accepted that he almost never stops looking for freight. Just when I figured that Sunday was a dead day in Houston, BAM, we're booked and rolling on a sweet shortie that will put a cherry on the top of this Sundae

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app