April Showers , Locations & More

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a nasty, nasty cold/flu last weekend while I was out in CO. I don't get sick much ... wash my hands & use hand sanitizer all the time ... anyway, it happens. Spent the holiday weekend hunkering down in the van praying for death to come soon.
I came across this clip for a new show with Kevin Costner. I like a bunch of his movies. The clip is funny. I watched a couple of episodes of the show, it's like eating bad Chinese food ... really bad Chinese food. Hope he's getting paid a boat load of money for it because it's definitely not adding to his career highlights.

Reactions: Solar

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Detroit for the night ... going to Dearborn to get some falafel.
Going to see Wayne in the morning, first time. I've had an intermittent boost issue ... could be a leak in the plumbing, electrical, who knows .. we'll see how it goes.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
God please help me to hold my tongue ...
Yes, please do! I worked for Bolt and got.10¢ for DH miles, and that was after 50 free miles, so getting a normal rate for all miles is a good thing. And guess what, you can charge whatever you want for your freight and I happily get what I want. So take your superior attitude and shove it!

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, please do! I worked for Bolt and got.10¢ for DH miles, and that was after 50 free miles, so getting a normal rate for all miles is a good thing. And guess what, you can charge whatever you want for your freight and I happily get what I want. So take your superior attitude and shove it!

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

I was being polite .... and you are not.
Now let's speak plainly ....
You just got PROOF POSITIVE that you drive for bottom feeder rates! You don't think there was a team in that area closer than you? ... COME ON! Incredibly you're still missing the point .... the point is your rate per mi. Regardless, enjoy your drive. You should think of changing your profile name to WOW ... worn out worker ...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's a crash that occurred in Denver on I70.
It looks like this is when it occurred.