April Showers , Locations & More

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Is there a timeline for the 30%-40% unemployment rate? I guess it could start in 2021 if the Democrats regain the Senate and the White House. Many Americans will be out of work but at least they can attend college for free.

I have read some “experts” are predicting those rates by 2030 or 2040. Take McDonald’s for instance. That have some automated stores now. I don’t doubt that corporate is working toward all automated stores by then. I wonder how many tens of thousands of jobs right there. If it works there, I bet all the others will follow suit. Add that many fewer jobs. Add the auto industry closing plants and going to more robots in the ones that stay open not to mention the jobs going out of the country.
Robots are being perfected to replace surgeons, chefs, bar tenders, cleaning people. This is all going to hit the fan probably in that time frame and will happen quickly.
Add the numbers.
Don’t forget self-driving trucks and vans. Do I have to say more?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After putting a new fusebox and rear brake light circuit boards in my eBay cart - and seeing the price - I suddenly felt like putting some labor into the old girl.

3 hours later I have a solid steering column, signal and hazard flashers without punching said steering column, and the knowledge that my rear circuit boards must have been replaced just before I got the van. One bulb out and some finicky connections was all.

After removing them from the eBay cart, I feel much better :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This applies to all animals on this planet except for those with cell phones. GET OFF YOUR PHONE'S!

Why doing a poo takes almost all animals roughly 12 seconds
1271285344631.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For us Married Folks on the road ..

...$$$$

Reactions: Ragman and RoadTime