The Fake News Depot

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are so few actual "hate crimes". Most are made up hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Hoaxes?

Do you really, honestly, with every fiber of your being, believe that!
Yes, let me reiterate and clarify though.
Very few reported "hate crimes" are done by conservatives, right wingers, etc.
Most reported hate crimes are done by the left and many of those turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Wow!
It's a sad day in America indeed. To hear somebody honestly feels the majority of hate crimes are hoaxes. Wow!

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Hate has no boundaries, and that’s the biggest weakness of the Democrat Party.

Yes, there are MAGA white males that would hate a black gay man simply because he’s black or gay or both.

Sadly, Democrats are in denial that there are black gay men that hate straight white MAGA men because they’re white, or straight, or both.

I’ve heard President Trump repeatedly renounce ALL Bigotry, and Democrats are like, what do you mean “ALL Bigotry”, there’s only white bigotry.

Funny, Sad, but True Story. I went to buy some shampoo at a Walmart. I went into the isle that had the Coconut Oil, and a black Woman loudly said, making sure I heard, “White boy must be lost, unless he got a black girlfriend, he doesn’t belong here.” I laughed about it. That said, if a black man was in the isle with the Nexus, and a white woman had said, “Black boy must be lost, unless he got a white girlfriend, he doesn’t belong here.”, I’d say that white woman was a racist. The black woman was obviously a racist, but Democrats will never see that. They don’t accept that they are farther behind on race relations than conservatives. My wife is from Oregon, which typically has zero black people, lol (sarcasm alert). She’s in shock how different races treat each other in conservative areas vs liberal areas, and fully admits there’s far more hate in Liberal areas.
I think the woman was just playing. Probably not a racist.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
What is sad is that so many initial stories of hate crimes are framed as "just another episode in a long line of hate crimes in Trumps America." (Implying that it was someone on the right.) And then days, weeks, or months later it turns out to be a hoax done by someone on the left.
The later reporting is usually done with less fanfare. As we move on to the next reported hate crime that turns out to be a hoax.
Yes, it's sad that this keeps happening.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Here is hoping that this highly publicized arrest and verbal beat down by Chicago Superintendent Eddie Johnson of Jussie Smollett, puts a dent in the number of future hoax hate crimes.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know if he is a racist. But exploiting it and exploiting for personal gain is pretty despicable.

HOW? lol
How do you not know Smullet is a racist?

He literally invented a crime condemning White. He publicly announced a Fake Hate Crime, which is a... (drumroll) Hate Crime.

Smullet would have said, YES, that’s him/them, to Any white men that would have been arrested.

This is the pure definition of racism against white people.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I don't know if he is a racist. But exploiting it and exploiting for personal gain is pretty despicable.

HOW? lol

He literally invented a crime condemning White. He publicly announced a Fake Hate Crime, which is a... (drumroll) Hate Crime.

Smullet would have said, YES, that’s him/them, to Any white men that would have been arrested.

I said I don't know if he is a racist. He may very well be one. I meant he exploited this episode for personal gain using fears about racism. That's different, but equally just as bad as being a racist.

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The demand for hatred, racism and bigotry vastly outpaces the supply. Hence the cheap knock-offs and scams.

So in search of white racists, they’re oblivious to the fact that they’re racist towards whites.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

HOW? lol

I said I don't know if he is a racist. He may very well be one. I meant he exploited this episode for personal gain using fears about racism. That's different, but equally just as bad as being a racist.

The act alone is racist.
To say this set up of white men is different, not racism, is like saying all the KKK set ups of black people wasn’t racist.

This epidemic of racism needs to end, no matter who you’re racist towards, it’s wrong.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I'm just gonna open up a bakery for really short people, say 4ft tall....no cake to small or to large..lol

Reactions: Solar

muttly

Veteran Expediter
There are so few actual "hate crimes". Most are made up hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Hoaxes?

Most reported hate crimes are done by the left and many of those turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by the left.
Wow!
It's a sad day in America indeed. To hear somebody honestly feels the majority of hate crimes are hoaxes. Wow!
Another thing: Hate crimes are not on the rise. Hate hoaxes are though.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hoaxes?

Wow!
That's debatable .
New FBI Statistics Show Increase in Reported Hate Crimes | Human Rights Campaign

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Screenshot_20190223-021425.png
Wow!
That's debatable .
New FBI Statistics Show Increase in Reported Hate Crimes | Human Rights Campaign
Yes it is.
The FBI Says Hate Crimes Rose 17% in 2017, but That Doesn’t Mean Things Are Actually Getting Worse

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow!
That's debatable .
Yes it is.
The FBI Says Hate Crimes Rose 17% in 2017, but That Doesn’t Mean Things Are Actually Getting Worse

This is one of the most idiotic articles I've ever seen!

Suggesting that the Baltimore Police Dept did a better job counting between 1-10 is moronic.

Suggest that these crimes have been reclassified over the years, suggest that there's some difficulty in collecting the accurate data .... but this?

Reactions: Ragman