Funniest Xmas gift the managers have ever got me

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

That's Great!

Will it be available in the store :D

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a slow start to the week, but a busy finish. Unless there is more to come ;)

I was planning on staying out over the holidays, but with my last load taking me 40 miles from home, I'm feeling the gravitational pull from the house :D

May just swing by and grab the mail, but I know how that usually turns out :rolleyes:

Either way, staying put for a while until traffic gets a little lighter. It was already a little crazy getting to my drop :eek:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home?

Spent the night at my local Pilot. Even though "home" was only 6 miles away, a cold house with no cable, and unloading wasn't very appealing. Grabbed a morning shower and coffee and finished the trip.

Hooked the van up to shore power.

Mail picked up, laundry done, applied reflectix to the side panel door. The exposed metal section I created by removing a wall cover to give me 3inches more room for my bed, got a tad colder then I expected next to my head while trying to sleep ;)

So where am I now?

At home, but sitting in my van :rolleyes:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Home?

Spent the night at my local Pilot. Even though "home" was only 6 miles away, a cold house with no cable, and unloading wasn't very appealing. Grabbed a morning shower and coffee and finished the trip.

Hooked the van up to shore power.

Mail picked up, laundry done, applied reflectix to the side panel door. The exposed metal section I created by removing a wall cover to give me 3inches more room for my bed, got a tad colder then I expected next to my head while trying to sleep ;)

So where am I now?

At home, but sitting in my van :rolleyes:
I saw your van there last night. Got a little bit of fuel and left.

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

guido4475

Not a Member
Well don’t worry if the scans don’t look good. They are coming in better than ever on our end.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I will agree with Andy, the app scans faster than Forrest sitting next to Jennnaayy on the bed...

The green outline is great, along with the auto capture...

However,,,,...lol..

I called admin to ensure they got all scanned paperwork before I head home and end 2018, and to be compliant to the message sent from L1 as well...

Lets just say I ended up scanning it all using the Quallcomm scanner.....lol..

Sorry to be a wet blanket...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been using the App Scanner also , it looks fuzzy to me. But i also take Photo copy and upload that also through the App , it looks alot Clearer to me..

Don't be the Grinch

Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally convinced myself to move from my van into the house.
Walking up 2 steps into my dinning room, I managed to trip falling forward doing a face plant :eek:
I should have stayed in the van :rolleyes:

falling.png

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
I have been using the App Scanner also , it looks fuzzy to me. But i also take Photo copy and upload that also through the App , it looks alot Clearer to me..

Don't be the Grinch

You are in violation of the Load One Protocol where taking a picture and uploading it is looked down upon. Scanning with the app or Quallcomm is the only acceptable form of document transfer, sir....lol

guido4475

Not a Member
Staying in service and hanging around the yard for the rest of the year! Had a Great week and not giving up yet that the week is over!

As much as you rode my azz like Zorro, preaching to me the importance of being home for the parents, Im shocked that you are choosing work over youre parental units...lol

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Staying in service and hanging around the yard for the rest of the year! Had a Great week and not giving up yet that the week is over!

As much as you rode my azz like Zorro, preaching to me the importance of being home for the parents, Im shocked that you are choosing work over youre parental units...lol
Well Guido true and you do have a point. Some things have changed on my end that you dont know about. Parents dont wont my help as much "they want to do as you much on there on" and my parents wants me to work and make as much as I can so when they do need me I can take time off then. Also I have to see safety at the end of the year. Can't miss that no matter what!

For me I've still have two younger parents and you have one parent left who is much older than mine. Hope my parents makes it to your mother's age! I do think it's very important for you cause of that. I know things can change today or tomorrow and nothings guaranteed.

guido4475

Not a Member

Well Guido true and you do have a point. Some things have changed on my end that you dont know about. Parents dont wont my help as much "they want to do as you much on there on" and my parents wants me to work and make as much as I can so when they do need me I can take time off then. Also I have to see safety at the end of the year. Can't miss that no matter what!

For me I've still have two younger parents and you have one parent left who is much older than mine. Hope my parents makes it to your mother's age! I do think it's very important for you cause of that. I know things can change today or tomorrow and nothings guaranteed.

Unfortunately , my brothers and sisters don't think Mom will be around much longer. I hope that they are wrong. God himself only knows when it is our time. No one else. Not Oprah, Trump, Cleo, nobody but God.