December is the One to remember

guido4475

Not a Member

Too funny.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Definitely a puckered A-hole.....lol..

Received the 2 items that I was able to purchase through the Load One gold rewards program. Reflecting back on what I have been able to get through the program for the past 8 years, I say thank you. And Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good evening Load One crew. Sad news for those of you who knew sprinter owner operator Alan Poe, sadly he passed away today and lost his fight with cancer.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Evening Load One live from Zaxbys! Well been a good and productive day today! Woke up this morning and seen safety and they wasn't ready for me, so I went to Freedom for a little breakfast.

After that came back to the office and seen safety and they were ready. Took care of all the stuff that I needed to do and got the BestPass for 2019! After I got done with safety and needed to get my new registration for the year and with it being slow this week, I decided to head to TN and get things done there so I'll be ready on the 2nd or 3rd of January and start off the year ready to go!

guido4475

Not a Member
Happy football Saturday to all! Hoping for a very non productive day or rest and relaxation.

I'm closing my books out today and doing my profit and loss statements on another successful and profitable year at Load One.

I took advantage of yesterday's warm weather in preparation for this incoming polar vortex and changed the oil on the van, greased it, checked wheel bearing end play, torqed lug nuts, snugged up all hose clamps, replaced a working humming 6 month old blower motor, used my tester and checked battery and alternator, which was borderline iffy on alternator output voltage. Replaced with a new one, under warranty. Back to 14.7 volts. Took the spare old used alternator that I had in the van and took it to Autozone. Ironically, it was one from an Autozone, somewhere, and since I knew the girl that works there from highskool, She warranted that one out for a new one. ...lol. sweet. Van is ready to go.

Okay, Im done blowing sunshine up my azz...lol..

Top that one, Andy!!!....lmao..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, so much for staying out over the holidays. About to be a sitting at a truck stop for a week. Looks like I'll be here till next year.
Oh what joy, even Santa passed me by.
I didn't think I was that naughty this year :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan