Millhouse logistics

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Interesting turn here?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I was holding back just a bit ...
I think today's reversal is quiet amusing.

First off, you should never bite the hand that feeds you!
Secondly, if you get caught being an unprofessional moron at least have enough sense to realize where you went wrong. Try to make amends if possible. If not possible, take stock in yourself & learn from your mistakes.
Thirdly, don't go showing your ass foolishly thinking you're somehow justified.
And ... last but not least .. Fourthly, don't think that by posting two words that it's going to make up for all the other garbage you threw out there. I imagine that's probably not going to satisfy their attorney either.

I may be reaching here on all these assumptions but I have a feeling it's pretty close.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Interesting turn here?
Not sure. He asked that his posts and his account be deleted. Already having had the ability to delete his own posts, I'm not sure why he didn't. He is banned, though. Driveby poster.

Secondly, if you get caught being an unprofessional moron...
Precisely why I didn't delete his posts. The world should see that. Especially if some random new user with a different screen name posts the same thing. :D

Reactions: millhouse™

millhouse™

Rookie Expediter
Hello everyone! Millhouse is looking for team CDL drivers. Runs are Carolinas to TX and back. $.75c a mile for great teams. Options to run multiple times a week.
2018 Volvo equipment, dry van no touch freight. Trucks ready now.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: pbanich