The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
'Outside force's' trying to undermine the duly elected President. Deep state Obama and Clinton loyalists mostly. It didn't help also that AG Sessions erroneously recused himself so Deputy AG Rosenstein could fold like a deck of cards and succumb to the whining from the Dems to appoint a SP to investigate the phony Trump Campaign/ Russian collusion and obstruction of Justice claim by Comey who testified before Congress that he wasn't pressured to end any investigation.
I liked Sessions as a Senator, but he has been a major disappointment as AG. His decision to recuse himself and let weak fish Rosenstein take the reigns was a fireable offense. He gave a SP a tremendously broad and unnecessary mandate that has created a huge distraction for a President.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One of Trump's greatest hits at the Gridiron dinner last night.

"In one job I had to manage a cutthroat cast of characters desperate for TV time, totally unprepared for their roles and their jobs, and each week afraid of having their butts fired. And the other job, I was the host of a smash television hit”

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you're not familiar with the razor sharp wit and acerbic humor of Rick Wilson, here ... have a taste:

The Deep State Takes Out the White House’s Dark Clown Prince

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Rick Wilson. That's Never Trumper Rick Wilson. He's stil troubled by that ominous Trump Tower meeting with the Russians where no collusion took place. ( which isn't a crime anyway.) Rick Wilson, such razor sharp wit about Ann Counter that he cut him dang self. Tehehehe

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Rick Wilson. That's Never Trumper Rick Wilson.
That's him ... awesome dood ... funny as heck ...

He's stil troubled by that ominous Trump Tower meeting with the Russians where no collusion took place.
We don't know what actually took place.

Accepting the word of the participants as to what happened would be about like accepting Bubba's word on Monica ...

(which isn't a crime anyway.)
Conspiracy against the United States is a crime tho' ...

Bobby Three Sticks just charged it recently in some indictments.

Rick Wilson, such razor sharp wit about Ann Counter that he cut him dang self. Tehehehe
He guts 'em like fish ... although with Anorexic Ann there ain't really much there.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A long-form piece by Jane Mayer of the New Yorker ... lots of background in there:

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

Biggest takeaway: Britain's GCHQ turned over intercepts of communications between Trump & Co and Russia to US Intel or law enforcement ... the content of these have not become public yet.

Is it a puff piece? Asking before I spend time to read it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rick Wilson. That's Never Trumper Rick Wilson.
That's him ... awesome dood ... funny as heck ...

He's stil troubled by that ominous Trump Tower meeting with the Russians where no collusion took place.
We don't know what actually took place.

Accepting the word of the participants as to what happened would be about like accepting Bubba's word on Monica ...

(which isn't a crime anyway.)
Conspiracy against the United States is a crime tho' ...

Bobby Three Sticks just charged it recently in some indictments.

Rick Wilson, such razor sharp wit about Ann Counter that he cut him dang self. Tehehehe
He guts 'em like fish ... although with Anorexic Ann there ain't really much there.

Wilson pretty much made a fool of himself on Twitter. At least had sense to give a mea culpa. Probably just to save his gig on CNN.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Remember when Judge Napolitano got pulled off the air for a week for saying the GCHQ intercepted communications and gave them to US law enforcement? And how the British Prime Minister steadfastly maintained the GCHQ did no such thing?

And how 2 or 3 weeks later we found out that oh yeah they did.

That was pretty funny.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Remember when Judge Napolitano got pulled off the air for a week for saying the GCHQ intercepted communications and gave them to US law enforcement? And how the British Prime Minister steadfastly maintained the GCHQ did no such thing?

That was pretty funny.
Yep, and now we are headed for another special council to investigate the current special council. Absolutely hilarious. Haven't found anything meaningful yet, we now are going back to 2015. Yep, by any standards it looks like a witch hunt.

Reactions: Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yep, and now we are headed for another special council to investigate the current special council. Absolutely hilarious.
Who's reporting that derp ... besides the screaming poo-flinging chimps on Faux Nuuz and all the usual suspects on Outrage Radio ?

Haven't found anything meaningful yet, we now are going back to 2015. Yep, by any standards it looks like a witch hunt.
Oh I dunno ... seems like Bobby is closing in on 20 individuals indicted ... and he hasn't even got to the hackers yet.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

That was pretty funny.

You know who originally reported that don't ya ?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep, and now we are headed for another special council to investigate the current special council. Absolutely hilarious.
Who's reporting that derp ... besides the screaming poo-flinging chimps on Faux Nuuz and all the usual suspects on Outrage Radio ?

Haven't found anything meaningful yet, we now are going back to 2015. Yep, by any standards it looks like a witch hunt.
Oh I dunno ... seems like Bobby is closing in 20 individuals indicted ... and he hasn't even got to the hackers yet.

Trey Gowdy for one, wants one.
A Russian troll farm and some indictments that don't involve Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign. Still nothing after all these months. Bobby is still digging though under every rock. Even in Quatar. Just digging away...

Reactions: davekc

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Too funny. Yep, what Bobby has is 13 hackers in Russia that will never testify or see the décor of a court room. How convenient. Have to come up with something to justify the millions spent. smh. They may eventually find something just because it looks like they will have to get creative after all this time. Now we want to try 2015 emails. lmao :D But back at the start, they really have nothing. You will know when they have something. When Chuck and Nancy are doing cartwheels through the capital. Until you see that......o_O

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

That was pretty funny.

You know who originally reported that don't ya ?
Define "that" please.