The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Trey Gowdy for one, wants one.
LOL ... too bad Cheeto didn't appoint him as AG instead of the Keebler Elf ... aka Jefferson "Butterscotch" Sessions ...

Think he's got buyer's remorse ?

A Russian troll farm and some indictments that don't involve Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign.
That you know of ...

Did you ever read that indictment ?

Still nothing after all these months.
Nothing ... that you know of anyways.

Bobby is still digging though under every rock. Even in Quatar. Just digging away...
You betcha ... and he'll keep going until he gets to the bottom of it ...

Cheeto is so screwed ...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI's Russia-probe has tie to Clintons
Probably just another coincidence. :rolleyes:
From article:
Downer, now Australia's ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn't tell Congress about Downer's prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trey Gowdy for one, wants one.
LOL ... too bad Cheeto didn't appoint him as AG instead of the Keebler Elf ... aka Jefferson "Butterscotch" Sessions ...

Think he's got buyer's remorse ?

A Russian troll farm and some indictments that don't involve Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign.
That you know of ...

Did you ever read that indictment ?

Still nothing after all these months.
Nothing ... that you know of anyways.

Bobby is still digging though under every rock. Even in Quatar. Just digging away...
You betcha ... and he'll keep going until he gets to the bottom of it ...

Cheeto is so screwed ...

Would have been leaked if so. They leak like a sieve.
Some may be wishcasting about Trump's demise.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Too funny. Yep, what Bobby has is 13 hackers in Russia that will never testify or see the décor of a court room. How convenient. Have to come up with something to justify the millions spent. smh.
I take it you don't actually get the potential legal significance of those 13 indictments then, in terms of the broader picture ?

They may eventually find something just because it looks like they will have to get creative after all this time. Now we want to try 2015 emails. lmao :D But back at the start, they really have nothing.
That sounds like some of Sham's circular reasoning ...

You will know when they have something. ...
Oh ... I'm sure we will ...

Just watch Sham Flamnity's head ... when it explodes you'll know Bobby has hit the mother lode ...

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Too funny. Yep, what Bobby has is 13 hackers in Russia that will never testify or see the décor of a court room. How convenient. Have to come up with something to justify the millions spent. smh.
I take it you don't actually get the potential legal significance of those 13 indictments then, in terms of the broader picture ?
To quote the legal expert and scholar Vincent Laguardia Gambini...

image.jpg

wait....

:popcorn2:

OK

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Potentially serves to establish an underlying crime for which an obstruction of justice charge can be laid and prosecuted.
Aside from the fact that obstruction is itself a crime and doesn't require any other underlying crimes, I'm still munching popcorn. There is nothing in those indictments that could possibly establish an underlying crime for collusion, either.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why they leak. Reporters won't reveal source. So risk minimal.

Even assuming the risk is minimal (which I don't) what's the benefit ?
You can count on one hand how many people who have been prosecuted for leaks, at least those for non-classified leaks. Leaking classified material will get you in trouble, tho. But, the biggest risk most people face when leaking is, at most, losing their job. So, with few exceptions, even when the source is revealed, the risk is pretty minimal.

Instead of asking "What's the benefit?" it's more applicable to ask "Who benefits?" or, usually more importantly, "What's the motivation?"

The benefit is easy enough to see on its own. It's either the truth, or exposes something that needs to be exposed, or exposes a process that needs to be changed, or it ends up with no real benefit whatsoever.

But it's the motivation that is usually the most important. The motivations run the gamut from admiral altruism to straight-up revenge.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Agree. Every SP team that there has been leaked one time or another during their investigation. I just saw some of the footage of the Clinton years on Fox a little while ago. One of the SP investigators admitted to leaking so as to respond to the continuing criticism from the executive branch at the time. He said it was necessary.
But we are to believe that Mueller's team(who had at least TWO leakers on it for about three months...that we know about)hasn't leaked.
Yeah. Not buying it.