The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Lordy ...

What ... did the whole expedite industry switch over to tankers ... and y'all are hauling Kool-aid exclusively ?

Sampling the goods ?

Gettin' high on your own supply ?

IMG_1468.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Here's a little coinkydink.
Every major news outlet, plus many non-profits and organizations like Judicial Watch, have put in FOIA requests for the Comey Memos. Those are the memos that Comey felt compelled to compose to immortalize his one-on-one conversations with the President (one-on-one conversation that were initiated by Comey, by the way, but that always seems to get lost in the reporting).

On Friday, the same day that the House Republicans released their super sekrit memo, you know, the one that exposed a cornucopia of intelligence sources and methods and has put the entire nation's safety and security at risk, U.S. District Judge James Boasberg ruled that the memos must remain secret and kept away from the public, and the only safe place for them to be is in the hands of Robert Mueller because... ongoing investigation.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg is, incidentally, a FISA Court judge.

Must be a conspiracy ... except Boaz is the same judge that ordered over 14,000 of HRC's emails released to Judicial Watch ...

And I seem to remember that not all that long ago you were the guy who poo-poo'ed conspiracy theories ... my my ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
If anyone wants some real insight into "the memo" have a look at what Trey Gowdy has been saying (as well as what he hasn't been saying) ... he's actually read the underlying source documents (along with Schiff)

Nunes hasn't.

Also have a look at the reports of Gowdy's interactions with Nunes ... then consider that he suddenly decided to run for re-election ... then consider his stated reasons why.

After that have a look at what he said about Andrew McCabe.

Then look at what he said about Mueller and the investigation.

Unlike Ryan, Gowdy actually meant what he said.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Must be a conspiracy ...
I don't know about that. Like I said, coinkydink.

except Boaz is the same judge that ordered over 14,000 of HRC's emails released to Judicial Watch ...
Not really sure what that has to do with anything. Oh, wait, I get it... he one ruled "against" Hillary in a case in open court where a mountain of precedent left him no choice, therefore... yeah, I get it.

And I seem to remember that not all that long ago you were the guy who poo-poo'ed conspiracy theories ... my my ...
My my? If you're trying to insinuate that I'm knee deep in or somehow perpetuating a conspiracy theory, you couldn't be more wrong. I don't ask questions and then use those same unanswered questions to formulate any conclusions.

If you disagree with something I say, fine, we can discuss it, but you don't have to insult me in the process.

How about that stock market ?
It goes up, and it goes down. Since the election, it's pretty up there.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
But but but ... The Cheeto claims the rises ... so he owns the falls too ... amirite ?

After all ... happened on his watch.

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
An interesting observation from John Weaver via Twitter (@JWGOP):

"Stick with me for this:

The "president's" friends, advisers & lawyers insist the "president" is completely innocent, but is such a liar that he can't be trusted to speak to the prosecutor.

Gotcha."

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If anyone wants some real insight into "the memo" have a look at what Trey Gowdy has been saying ... he's actually read the underlying source documents (along with Schiff)

Nunes hasn't.
Anyone know why only two members of the House committee have read the underlying documents? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

It's because those were the conditions imposed by the FBI.

The Republicans chose Gowdy because as a former federal prosecutor is the most familiar with viewing classified documents in that setting. The Democrats chose Schiff because because Schiff didn't let them choose.

Also have a look at the reports of Gowdy's interactions with Nunes ... then consider that he suddenly decided to run for re-election ... then consider his stated reasons why.
I'm assuming there's a missing "not" in there. That, or Gowdy has changed his mind and I missed it. Assuming the former, I'm not sure how sudden his decision is. He's been talking since at least 2013 about how he enjoys the justice system more than he enjoys the legislative system.

I would mention that the day before he announced that he would not be running for reelection, a Judge position opened up in the District Court that has South Carolina in its jurisdiction, but I don't want to be accused of perpetuating a conspiracy theory. It's an interesting coincidence, though.

After that have a look at what he said about Andrew McCabe.

Then look at what he said about Mueller and the investigation.
He's said both positive and negative things about both. I'd cite some examples of both, but when the Democrats chose "cherry picked" as their Phrase of the Day last week, they kind of wore it ragged and I don't want to go there.

Unlike Ryan, Gowdy actually meant what he said.
I'm not inside Ryan's head, or Gowdy's, so I'll defer to you on that one.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
But but but ... The Cheeto claims the rises ... so he owns the falls too ... amirite ?

After all ... happened on his watch.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump has ever claimed credit for an individual day's stock market results. He's claimed credit for the overall market's success, though.

Trump has learned, or certainly will very rapidly, why Presidents historically don't comment much on the stock market. It's a brutal double-edged sword.

By the same token, the press and The Left have refused to give Trump any credit for the stock market's rise since the election, so it would be breathtakingly hypocritical for them to try and blame him for the recent downturn, particularly since they cannot point to anything he did to cause it.

But, hey, we now have a free and independent press (no, I didn't type that with a straight face) who now advocates against government transparency, so, yeah. Hypocrisy rules the day these days.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
An interesting observation from John Weaver via Twitter (@JWGOP):

"Stick with me for this:

The "president's" friends, advisers & lawyers insist the "president" is completely innocent, but is such a liar that he can't be trusted to speak to the prosecutor.

Gotcha."

I don't know that they said that, but any attorney would advise a client not to talk to a prosecutor unless they were there to field the questions.

Reactions: Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I could be wrong, but I see the economy continue to improve and the stock market continue to rise, minus the occasional hiccups.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I could be wrong, but I see the economy continue to improve and the stock market continue to rise, minus the occasional hiccups.
Yep, just talked to a few folks today who said their weekly paycheck went up. Adding about $450 to their monthly budget. What's not to like?GM hourly workers to get $11,750 profit-sharing checks
Oops, just read that GM hourly workers are getting almost 12k I profit sharing. More winning!

Reactions: Turtle and muttly

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Gowdy has already declined the judgeship ... WHC McGahn offered it previously, Gowdy declined. Old news.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lisa Page
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Sally Yates
Peter Strzok
Dana Boente
Loretta Lynch
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Barack Obama
Rod Rosenstein
Andrew McCabe
Christopher Steele

It's not even a complete list. Clapper, Brennan, probably Schiff (there's a reason he has fought so hard to prevent any of this from coming out).

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Lisa Page
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr
Sally Yates
Peter Strzok
Dana Boente
Loretta Lynch
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Barack Obama
Rod Rosenstein
Andrew McCabe
Christopher Steele

It's not even a complete list. Clapper, Brennan, probably Schiff (there's a reason he has fought so hard to prevent any of this from coming out).

Are there enough attorneys in NY for all the above folks???

Reactions: muttly