Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
4912e91a12cedf4bee171b725f69a2c5.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got done eating at Firehouse Subs, got my first load in the new van. Was told to back up the ramp. I've been up and down the shippers ramp 3 times. Then told me the freight just came it and don't know where it's at in the trailer.

I said ok, since I've been in the LTL industry along time I ask him does it show on the paperwork where the freight was loaded? He said no. Ok I'll drive back down the ramp again and pull to the side lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another thing we added today on the LOD app is the ability to email Fleet Management staff at Load1. This can be done from the Settings Page of the app. Tap on the link ‘Email Fleet Management’ when you have a need to correspond with this group.

5da7cf6ba8465423c43dd00e99e9af61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What about "solutions@"? Do we not use that anymore? (he asked, as if he emails anything other than an individual or "admin").

Rather than under Settings, I think emailing Fleet Management (and any other emails they add in the future) belong under the contact phone numbers on the Home screen.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I haven't seen it yet (doesn't mean it isn't there) but is there a function to send customs ppwrk into the customs@ email?
Click the Paperwork status bar, and when it shows "All caught up. Pull to refresh," click the little 'upload document' icon in the upper right corner and it'll give you the option pick an image or scan a document to send in.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ultimate Advantage Load One Driver app update - In the Estimated Pay details screen, we now include trips that have not been rated ($0.00) to make it easier for you to reconcile what trips are included in the pay period you are viewing. Before this update, $0.00 rated trips were not being displayed. If a trip shows $0.00 estimated pay (it will be displayed in red color) , please contact dispatch so the pay set in the system (happens when they don't push a button).