New Year in Load One January 2018

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
0123182003a.jpg
I'm not a pilot but yeah, no, I don't think that's gonna fit. Five crates high with a lid?

0123182005a.jpg
Told ya. You can't get a square peg in a round hole. Not gonna do it. Gotta remove that top layer.

0123182015a.jpg
Hey! You! Stop landing helicopters right next to us!, Noisy SOB. We got a delicate operation here!.

0123182020a.jpg
Fits.Like.A.Glove!​

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Testing complete and an active option now!
I'm very impressed at how far and how fast this app has come since I first saw it. Yesterday I sent pictures showing a display problem with spacing (on the BOL, Pieces and Weight screen) and Paito fixed it in like two minutes. And overcoming the technical issues regarding Workflow and now Service Status, that's Bigly Yooge.

I love it. I am using the Omnitracs less and less. Hopefully one day it would become redundant.
It's already redundant for me. And, frankly, a little annoying. Messages come in, the QC beeps, you've already read them on the app, things like load pay information, additional notes, the fleet messages, but you've gotta open up those messages on the QC, otherwise that damn thing will squawk you about new messages every time it wakes up.

And HUGE thanks for the OOS and In Service from the app options!!! Lovin it!!
Waking up in the middle of the night (or whenever) and wanting to change your service status can be a real PITA if you have to turn the key and wait for the QC to boot up. Now it's like 10 seconds and go back to bed. Yay!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Our team has really worked on this thing like the fast and the app furious!

We also have added scanning additional document types straight into departments like safety and fleet management.

If you have any app issues go into settings and there is a button to email with the issue. This will automatically give our team the app version and settings of the phone and help them to quickly pinpoint any issues.

Again I can’t say enough about all the great work and feedback from our drivers and how hard our team has worked to add and implement change and features.

I will ask the question about the qcomm beeping but not sure if a solution is to be had there.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: SWTexas1 and Turtle

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Wednesday morning Load One from Bolt in Fort Wayne IN. Getting the head liner reinstall today and also hope everyone is being extra careful. Here in there parking lot is black ice and ive nearly busted my butt several times, lol.

About 10 mins ago, I've seen the Booked loads and I'm telling you what, it's starting to aggravate me and getting irritated that I'm not back in service! I also think that this APP will have more people to think about not going oos or for a long period of time and have them to think about coming back sooner.

In all, this should mean drivers should be more in service and available more which means Mr. E will have more trucks to move freight!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It has been a great help. Not only does it help our drivers, but we are seeing units quickly reposition based on good data and that allows us to cover our customers more often and faster than ever. Happy customers are critical! We had a great meeting this week and are signing contracts with another large supplier that was single source with one of the big 2...but not anymore :)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
It has been a great help. Not only does it help our drivers, but we are seeing units quickly reposition based on good data and that allows us to cover our customers more often and faster than ever. Happy customers are critical! We had a great meeting this week and are signing contracts with another large supplier that was single source with one of the big 2...but not anymore :)
And that sir is "The Power Of One" I would say Load One didn't raise the bar, Load One is the Bar!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't know if I've just been lucky this month, but seeing a really nice uptick in rates. Sure glad I'm on percentage, and not locked into a per mile rate

I think I set a new record today for getting a load.
Went back into service after a nice sleep, and 20 seconds later, booked
New York to North Carolina

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
On the app...

The Load One trucks that show up on the map are only the trucks in your truck class that are in-service and NOT on a load. If the truck is OOS or on a load, it doesn't show up.

Also, if it's, say, 7PM on Thursday, and you look at the "Last 2 days" for booked load counts, you will be seeing loads that were booked on Tuesday and Wednesday. Nothing at all from earlier Thursday morning (or Monday).