December Locations and X-mas cheers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah man... that’s about it except the in the woods part...
-18 and -30 with wind chill and snowing this morning
... -8° here currently....
Snowblown the driveway this morning.. 6 to 7" of fresh snow in last 24 hours..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn
About 4-5 here
A real powered type.., when the wind picks up it will be a real nightmare for blizzard conditions

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I confirmed, the issue with my XM radio was the antenna. Must of damaged the wire somewhere. I haven't hooked up the new unit yet. It's a little upgraded from my 6 year old one, but basically the same unit.

Although, I might be taking it back if I can't change the color to match my instrument lights which are amber. Sound like I can't change the color with this unit. All blue will not be to my liking.

7993b312602e83487b2384d93a84a393.jpg

I do like this other unit, so may be upgrading. Besides the better look and options, has the 30 min. pause and rewind feature that I've been wanting.

b61d8f3083b4c329ed9c5c16bdfc36d8.jpg

Guess I shouldn't buy things when I'm tired

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I confirmed, the issue with my XM radio was the antenna. Must of damaged the wire somewhere. I haven't hooked up the new unit yet. It's a little upgraded from my 6 year old one, but basically the same unit.

Although, I might be taking it back if I can't change the color to match my instrument lights which are amber. Sound like I can't change the color with this unit. All blue will not be to my liking.

I do like this other unit, so may be upgrading. Besides the better look and options, has the 30 min. pause and rewind feature that I've been wanting.

I gave up on those receivers a few years ago and just stream from the app on my phone.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Silly as this sounds, I used to get "check your antenna" messages a lot. I found that the antenna plug where it goes into Sirius unit was no longer getting a good connection. When I pressed it with my finger connection back, let go connection gone again. I put a couple rubber bands in place to keep tension on the plug, all fixed

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
RoadTime, have you tried plugging and unplugging the antenna wire? Mine did what yours is doing. It was a temporary fix for about six months. Even after new antenna the plug became bad. New unit and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums