December Locations and X-mas cheers

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
good morning gang....fire roaring and all warmed up....going to be in the 50's out here today the same as KC....
haven't had shift in 6 days...should almost be time for a call...my manager is a little out of sorts....and you wouldn't believe the organization structure of FD...I don'y know how these store managers survive...working 60-70 hrs a week...no wonder the high turnover out here....
No such thing as "part - time managers". Ask WOM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
good morning gang....fire roaring and all warmed up....going to be in the 50's out here today the same as KC....
haven't had shift in 6 days...should almost be time for a call...my manager is a little out of sorts....and you wouldn't believe the organization structure of FD...I don'y know how these store managers survive...working 60-70 hrs a week...no wonder the high turnover out here....
Oh... you had me worried... had to Quickly reread your post ..

You haven't had A Shift in 6 days ...

I was seeing a trip to Hospital for you otherwise ...

another day .. another pond

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well this sucks lol.

Despite almost tripling my money in Bitcoin, I've had one small Altcoin dog trade that's been steadily losing money for almost 2 months. The plan was to just hang on to it. But a couple of days ago I decided to just end the bleeding.
I guess I should of waited just a couple of more days as my profit target would now have been hit. Reminds me of expediting. A bunch of nothing then Bam!

2eec2ee0190d7176df8539770d92fce9.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

This crap stinks of the dotcom bubble. Something backed by nothing being traded for ungodly amounts.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This crap stinks of the dotcom bubble. Something backed by nothing being traded for ungodly amounts.
Foundation of capitalism, isn't?
All I see this coin thing is trading platform. You buy/sell stuff with it to keep inflation out of equation.
Only people starting *coin are making millions.
But, once you trade *coin into fiat currency you devalued with said coins, you start losing money again. Unless you invest profits into tangibles (land, business, or even into new *coin).

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Foundation of capitalism, isn't?
All I see this coin thing is trading platform. You buy/sell stuff with it to keep inflation out of equation.
Only people starting *coin are making millions.
But, once you trade *coin into fiat currency you devalued with said coins, you start losing money again. Unless you invest profits into tangibles (land, business, or even into new *coin).

All of that is trumped by precious metals.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The great inventor...almost?

Yesterday I was thinking

How could I easily make fresh brewed coffee in the van without using a electric coffee maker. Since hot water is already available at truck stops, I tried manually pouring hot water into the grounds using my coffee maker (while at home) to try out the idea. It worked somewhat, but was a mess, tedious, and caused coffee grounds to come through.

Made me think of ways to make it work better.

But before I wasted any time into this project, did a little searching.
Apparently, pour over coffee makers have been around for a long time.
Direct pouring was more then I wanted to do. So kept searching for a simpler way to avoid direct pouring.

I think I found a solution that checks all the right boxes.
For $15.99 on Amazon I'm going to give it a try

OXO Good Grips Pour Over Coffee Dripper with Auto-Drip Water Tank

81aa80b298e470e0c01f464513554447.jpg

Funny, I would have never guest that such a thing was already invented lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The great inventor...almost?

Yesterday I was thinking

How could I easily make fresh brewed coffee in the van without using a electric coffee maker. Since hot water is already available at truck stops, I tried manually pouring hot water into the grounds using my coffee maker (while at home) to try out the idea. It worked somewhat, but was a mess, tedious, and caused coffee grounds to come through.

Made me think of ways to make it work better.

But before I wasted any time into this project, did a little searching.
Apparently, pour over coffee makers have been around for a long time.
Direct pouring was more then I wanted to do. So kept searching for a simpler way to avoid direct pouring.

I think I found a solution that checks all the right boxes.
For $15.99 on Amazon I'm going to give it a try

OXO Good Grips Pour Over Coffee Dripper with Auto-Drip Water Tank

81aa80b298e470e0c01f464513554447.jpg

Funny, I would have never guest that such a thing was already invented lol.

cc1250abfc3b70d0db54d22f0fd93788.gif

You guys and your coffee ... yuck ... don't think my tastebuds will ever get that bad

another day .. another pond