December Locations and X-mas cheers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
they do sell a netting system that drops down ...attach to the roof and connect to bed...assuming the bed is fixed to the floor...
I'd be more worried about side impact of the person sleeping in the bed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Well we can’t do much about it... unless we wrap ourselves in bubble wrap.... can just hope it’s a small vehicle and not a TT.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We have bunk beds that go across the back of the seats. A head on would send the person lying on the bunk over the seats and through the windshield. I sleep with my head against the driver's side so a collision on that side would probably hurt the other vehicle more.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We have bunk beds that go across the back of the seats. A head on would send the person lying on the bunk over the seats and through the windshield. I sleep with my head against the driver's side so a collision on that side would probably hurt the other vehicle more.

you could use that netting straights and TT's use to drop from roof and connect to back of seats...

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this sucks lol.

Despite almost tripling my money in Bitcoin, I've had one small Altcoin dog trade that's been steadily losing money for almost 2 months. The plan was to just hang on to it. But a couple of days ago I decided to just end the bleeding.
I guess I should of waited just a couple of more days as my profit target would now have been hit. Reminds me of expediting. A bunch of nothing then Bam!

2eec2ee0190d7176df8539770d92fce9.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Interesting set up! I'd love to see pics, if you're willing to share. Have heard of bunk beds in big rigs and some straight truck sleepers but not in a Sprinter type van.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Interesting set up! I'd love to see pics, if you're willing to share. Have heard of bunk beds in big rigs and some straight truck sleepers but not in a Sprinter type van.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app
Be happy to share. I'll take some pics later and post.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
good morning gang....fire roaring and all warmed up....going to be in the 50's out here today the same as KC....
haven't had shift in 6 days...should almost be time for a call...my manager is a little out of sorts....and you wouldn't believe the organization structure of FD...I don'y know how these store managers survive...working 60-70 hrs a week...no wonder the high turnover out here....