Illegal immigrant found not guilty of murder

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wrong on both counts. And the Berlin Wall is no justification for anything. It is an example of how strong and secure our borders should be but in the opposite direction, keeping illegals out not keeping citizens in.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
A gentle reminder...
17. The Soapbox Forum
The Soapbox contains topics which engender strong opinions and passions, therefore the Code of Conduct rules are often less rigidly enforced, so as to allow a more free and relaxed discussion. However, insults directly or indirectly towards individuals or entire groups (religious, political or otherwise) will not be tolerated.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seems like some days someone that seems relatively reasonable wakes up and thinks what can I do to get kicked off the site.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A tragedy has indeed occurred, but your anger is misplaced.

Be angry at the prosecutor that didn't prove his case.

No, it is not misplaced. And yes, the prosecutor and the twelve idiots are included as well.

Just because a jury doesn’t vote your way is no reason to call them idiots.
You can say you think it was an idiotic decision, but I’m sure they’re not ALL idiots.,

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A tragedy has indeed occurred, but your anger is misplaced.

Be angry at the prosecutor that didn't prove his case.

No, it is not misplaced. And yes, the prosecutor and the twelve idiots are included as well.

Just because a jury doesn’t vote your way is no reason to call them idiots.
You can say you think it was an idiotic decision, but I’m sure they’re not ALL idiots.,
You must forgive him, for he is a Texan.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wrong on both counts. And the Berlin Wall is no justification for anything. It is an example of how strong and secure our borders should be but in the opposite direction, keeping illegals out not keeping citizens in.
What exactly is here to keep us out I've driven through parts of the south that makes me wonder why some of this people vote for R in Poor rural America.

It only pains me when I see kids becuase, they could have a better life elsewhere but they are stuck .

My point there's nothing super great about this America ..I used to think so.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Feel free to go elsewhere if you find it better.
That's one thing that is super great about this America, you can just up and leave it when it no longer suits you.

:googleit:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What exactly is here to keep us out I've driven through parts of the south that makes me wonder why some of this people vote for R in Poor rural America.

It only pains me when I see kids becuase, they could have a better life elsewhere but they are stuck .

My point there's nothing super great about this America ..I used to think so.

Feel free to go elsewhere if you find it better.
That's one thing that is super great about this America, you can just up and leave it when it no longer suits you.

:googleit:
While I may disagree with some on the issues at hand, on this I whole heartily agree,

If you don't like it here, ...... leave......problem solved.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
LDB

I will leave when I am done with America. I don't have any attachments to this place beyond a dollar .. I don't

I am glad the illegal was let go -and I am sorry for the loss of the white lady but I don't feel sorry for the rest of the racist America who just want to bash the illegal becuase he is not white.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Courts system is 1 topic ..
Racist America is another topic
illegal immigrants is also another topic...
My thoughts ...
40c02595c662e28109ab609c68ebbadb.gif

... still pond hopping

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Courts system is 1 topic ..
Racist America is another topic
illegal immigrants is also another topic...
That's actually a perfect description of this criminal case.

I don't one anyone who gives a crap about what color an illegal alien is.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LDB

I will leave when I am done with America. I don't have any attachments to this place beyond a dollar .. I don't

I am glad the illegal was let go -and I am sorry for the loss of the white lady but I don't feel sorry for the rest of the racist America who just want to bash the illegal becuase he is not white.

The only racist here is apparently you. I don't have anything against anyone based on color. As I've said often, color is just wrapping paper. It's what's inside that counts. And it being LEGAL that counts. I want the :censoredsign: to fry because he's 1. a criminal and 2. ILLEGAL. Doesn't matter if he's white, black, red, brown, green or purple if he's ILLEGAL.