Are you worth your weight in gold?

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll be Damnned .....Mt Clemens ....me too.
Anytime you want to buy me lunch hit me up. Lol
willie-wok-a-oh-you-use-chopsticks-at-panda-express-you-25117486.png

Sent from my LGLS990 using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I one thing learned long ago John..that friends are fleeting in this business...as long as one tows the company line you are safe on first...the home run comes from identifing and separating the dispatch staff from the money makers to the fluff...prime concern was identify and have a good working relationship with the money makers....CEO's not so much....;)
Hey, I'm your friend and I'm far from fleet!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I personally would like to know what John's seminar subject would be. What could he teach us? I have a few of my own, but I'd like to hear it first from the OP and fans of the idea.

:pokepoke::pokepoke::pokepoke::pokepoke:
We all have a opinion and something to say. Thats why we are all here. I told everyone im not that guy theirs others here that are much wiser then me. It must be you. I say you do the seminar and I will just sit their and do a workshop on how to use chopsticks

I'm not a wise man, just a wiseguy. But I do have an opinion as well, seeing as I am one of those guys who have had threats and such happen to him, along with money held on a couple of different occasions. I'm just curious as to what you could contribute to the discussion.

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not a wise man, just a wiseguy. But I do have an opinion as well, seeing as I am one of those guys who have had threats and such happen to him, along with money held on a couple of different occasions. I'm just curious as to what you could contribute to the discussion.
Im simply stating that its sad this happens and their is recourse against companies. And the fact that everyone should come together and figure out how to remove the hacks from the industry. I dont and was not looking to join workshops or do a seminar. I simply have very little knowledge I can share and as long as no one is opposing my opinions and they are helpful to some i will continue to contribute. If you think its not effective I have better things i can find to do with my 5 minutes i spend on here

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
I personally would like to know what John's seminar subject would be. What could he teach us? I have a few of my own, but I'd like to hear it first from the OP and fans of the idea.

Ok. More abbreviations. Whats OP.? I just noticed that by you mentioning it and its by my name. Just curious. Nobody is setting me up again to launch more missles on Kentucky?!
Sign a petition. Get it on the ballot. If I end up in Vegas as a headliner will you be my manager? And what in the hell is PC? Lol

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Ok. More abbreviations. Whats OP.? I just noticed that by you mentioning it and its by my name. Just curious. Nobody is setting me up again to launch more missles on Kentucky?!
Sign a petition. Get it on the ballot. If I end up in Vegas as a headliner will you be my manager? And what in the hell is PC? Lol

That would be me...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well 1 bone to pick...since we are talking truth...Vans at Load 1 now with company policy need to have a safety done TWICE a year...at the OWNERS expense..if they pass the inspection the O/O still pays out the fee...whereas straight trucks if they pass a DOT inspection at the scales get a $250 bonus...well now...isn't that just ducky..IMO I think John E should revisit this issue and unfairness...so now there..it is out there...:p
That said and the fault that i see....on the whole Load 1 is still one of the best to run for once you get past the policies..