The Hunt for Roadbed October

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I moved a little last night. Now I'm close to where I want to be. Hope for something today and finish out my week strong, since Mr. E and others are saying that it's been a busy weekend! If not ill take a Monday load. LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No doubt it's busy....17 calls since I emptied Friday.....unfortunately none of them involved Canada.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at the shipper and after fighting this heavy morning traffic, was told that the load isn't ready and we start loading between 2pm to 4pm. LOL. Still waiting on the return phone call!

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well after waiting a hour for a answer, they decided to go ahead and load me. The consignee was needing this shipment asap! Now unloaded and here at Raising Canes and I'm #2. Time to eat and figure what I want to do.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I decided to DH back. Normally I would have stayed, but needed to take care of some business where I was at. Got back in service around 11:30am. No calls yet and I'm #2. Ready to hit the Pilot and see whats going on there.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got the load off way early and the consignee very happy! Before I got unloaded got pre-planned on a load that picks up 17 miles away from the consignee for a Thursday pickup!