The latest new Load One custom

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
No different than a cube van.
That's my point. Why pay straight truck rates only to put your freight on a cube van?
Do they still do "C" rates? Last I remember, if it was too big for a van it was "straight truck" rate. Can't remember Load One, but C&M was like that.
pretty much they do the rate the customer is willing to pay....but a lot of shippers refuse to pay straight rate and a van shows up...as they now have a 7th or 8th skid ready to go and thought there would be room....in the early days of sprinters and taking 6 skids, I don't have enough fingers to count how many times a shipper sent me away for that reason..
Yes, the idea of telling the customer to find someone else is a thing of the past. Nowadays in expediting, it seems the customer is always right for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: rollincoal

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But they have the pics posted on EO. Don't think the money isn't there to come up with a copy. They don't call it the Russian mafia for nothing.

I like that someone is thinking outside the box. A lot of great ideas where looked down on when they first came out

1c9d731e5aaf1bf09504e5280869b5ae.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I am surprised someone hasn't stretched a Chevy van....maybe someone has?....we stretch everything else these days...
Surprises me that GM had let years go by and not addressed the market. Head in the sand? I heard they were trying to team up with Nissan to make a van with their GMC badge on it. Again, head in the sand.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I know there were a lot of people interested in how this new truck worked out... so I am pleased to say she is working out just like we planned... the driver is getting plenty of work from small to full... at good & excellent rates!

We are continuing to build them as quickly as we can!

Sorry to the few Haters out there...Resized95201708069519221295001.jpg

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know there were a lot of people interested in how this new truck worked out... so I am pleased to say she is working out just like we planned... the driver is getting plenty of work from small to full... at good & excellent rates!

We are continuing to build them as quickly as we can!

Sorry to the few Haters out there...
Looks like too much work for me. Not saying I wouldn't do that load either. Lol.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I don't believe it is dock high, but maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk