Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm curious as to what the uniformed officer would say to that when he pulls you over for speeding or u can't keep it between the lines.
Yeah I just had to go 50 miles to pick it up, doesn't deliver til 6 am tomorrow. Just stopped at Iowa 80 and going to sleep. I don't drive tired whether I've been up 20 minutes or 20 hours. 20+ yrs of driving no load is worth my life no matter what a customer says.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hope there's some built in sleep time. Didn't you just finish driving 1000 miles, and now your doing more? o_O
Murray gives us a vitamin shot every week, it's called money

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
I'm curious as to what the uniformed officer would say to that when he pulls you over for speeding or u can't keep it between the lines. LOL.
You tell him you're sorry, but the still is top-heavy, and you aren't sure how long before it blows up.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here's some ground rules for next weekend:
1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not freaking Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Sharing on social media. Thank you for reminding us what it's all about.