Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Waiting to be unloaded in battle creek.
o_O
Just waiting in KC

3ca68dd09c3fa6c77d195f0537af7033.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
That reminds me of Death Valley.
It's about the same thing when you're an expediter waiting for a load in KC... ;)
I really don't like going to KC at all. I'll go to KC and stay a day maybe two.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just waiting in KC

3ca68dd09c3fa6c77d195f0537af7033.jpg

That reminds me of Death Valley.
It's about the same thing when you're an expediter waiting for a load in KC... ;)
I agree with you... KC used to be a great spot for freight, but now I can't explain myself what happened, if it's the economy or the Russian cube vanners

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Straights do ok out of KC. Been there twice in the year that I have been with Load 1 and both times I got good loads out of there within a day.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Time to hurry up and wait....

Livonia to Battle Creek, Lansing, and of course, back.
Waiting to be unloaded in battle creek.
o_O
Load refused.... Not expecting it until friday.... Idiots, imo. They could have taken it...... Guess i don't have to go to Lansing.

:mad:
Did you tell them about being paid laid over for all these days? ;)
Nope... I just took it back to the shipper and said .... here, you deal with it.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wasn't thrilled about coming here. After having a crappy last week, didn't leave much choice at the time. But now, with zero calls, feeling forgotten by carrier, heading into holiday weekend, and needing to get back to Michigan. I'm pretty much screwed now.

But wait...

51da8bfa58db13bd165ed60a32bf52ae.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So to make it even crazier I have lithium cells from a Nissan Leaf I'm currently making my battery pack out of .... should be around 600ah's and less then 80lbs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you come across the batteries?

Reactions: in-Transit

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where did you come across the batteries?

Bought em off eBay! I own a leaf as my home car and have used the cells in several hobby projects ! Unfortunately the cost is going to be around $700 for the pack when I'm done but it's out of a lot of components I already have . The battery management system is my current hurdle but I'm hoping to test my prototype tomorrow or Friday connected to the solar cells first . If that is successful I'll tie it into the van with an isolator and test this weekend on the alternator current !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk