March 2017 this and that.

TSXpress2015

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
How's this for a bad week. Monday dispatched to Columbus Ohio for a load to laredo. I get to shipper and the crate is 37x155. I have an extended sprinter, and I just put a permanent bunk behind the front seats. I even told my dispatch this LAST week. So no go on the load, and no pay from company. Tuesday I take a short one from Cincinnati to Columbus. Wednesday I DH to Indianapolis for a load to laredo. I get there and the load is in Winchester ky 3 hours away, so no go again. I message them today and I get nothing going on. Might be time to find a new company.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
How's this for a bad week. Monday dispatched to Columbus Ohio for a load to laredo. I get to shipper and the crate is 37x155. I have an extended sprinter, and I just put a permanent bunk behind the front seats. I even told my dispatch this LAST week. So no go on the load, and no pay from company. Tuesday I take a short one from Cincinnati to Columbus. Wednesday I DH to Indianapolis for a load to laredo. I get there and the load is in Winchester ky 3 hours away, so no go again. I message them today and I get nothing going on. Might be time to find a new company.
That sucks sorry for you hopefully it will get better starting now

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like nothing today. Make or break Fridays are getting old.

About to pitch my magic 8 ball...

8908b5cd40515d646c2e26f03a6e1f38.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you can stay out of Atlanta, STAY OUT!!! I 85 North of I 75 split is closed. BRIDGE COLLAPSE due to fire
and the Northbound side collapsed. Southbound will also be closed until further notice. Northbound I 85 will be closed for months.

Reactions: ntimevan

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
With all my doom and gloom this week with my roof getting ripped open, Got some good news. From the plants insurance company they admit full guilt told me to have em start repairs and asked me if I wanted a rental truck. I'll take the lost revenue settlement vs a rental truck and try to get some things done at the house.. But it only good news at this point, no check has been issued to repair shop, so time will tell. To avoid being disappointed, I'm still excepting something to go sour. If everything lines up good I'm sure it will be a full week tied up at the shop with a complete replacement. Shop said 2- 3 days work once they start but I'm not believing that. Im sure they didn't figure coffee breaks into that time frame. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Snuck over to the J in Whiteland and chatted with Treadmill for a short while ... he had to leave to go sleep close to shipper for early AM pickup ... i was only across the interstate at the Pilot ... i have better cell service also quietter i think ... raining now if anyones headed towards Indy ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If you can stay out of Atlanta, STAY OUT!!! I 85 North of I 75 split is closed. BRIDGE COLLAPSE due to fire
and the Northbound side collapsed. Southbound will also be closed until further notice. Northbound I 85 will be closed for months.
Heading that way now. Dallas to Gainesville GA. Should be around 6AM. Looks like we can take I-20 thru Atlanta then go up I-285 to I-85. The trick will be getting thru before rush hour.

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading that way now. Dallas to Gainesville GA. Should be around 6AM. Looks like we can take I-20 thru Atlanta then go up I-285 to I-85. The trick will be getting thru before rush hour.

Good luck!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did I miss OVM's retirement party? Where is he?

I believe he went home.

Sent from my top secret underground bunker.
Agreed that he went home.... i do Believe however OVM is doing a test to see if he can live a Normal life without posting on EO ...

Or maybe Juju has just Grounded him for a week of Honey-dos without EO posting abilities ...
1bcaf07a98fe5eab1246993530c3164b.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you