March 2017 this and that.

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One call so far, it canceled mid. conversation. Swung into O'Reilly's, changed the oil, replaced intake hose and exhaust pipe for Espar. Pickup flipped a road gator at us, scored a direct hit under the heater, $80 for parts at ThermoKing!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Told my dispatch, I'm bored with shorties.

Loaded, Laguna Beach to Portland OR. Lol....
Wait until mid April and come east for a change. Wait, we can start Expedite BNB. You come east and I'll take your place west

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: RoadTime

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Alabama reminded me of Oregon.
Few loads, nobody ships anything. Just calls to find out, then call again in 5 hours, same load.
At least I have relatives in OR, here it's just boring.

Reactions: RoadTime

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wed night: long dh to Cumberland MD at 2300, load to Willard OH. On the way to the Pilot in Seville, the phone rings. Salem OH to Longview TX .

Now properly tired! At the J in Greenwood LA for the night. Next to decide between Houston or Dallas for Monday. Nite

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What oil are you using and how often? I have faithfully done FULL synthetic every 7500

7250 miles LOL I went Motorcraft full synthetic this time and maybe next but after will be Mobile 1 extended all the way !!

I'm also using the vehicle health report as a little bit of a gauge but it said I had 40% oil life left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
02f218b6e5e93d7969fbc003736b0ea5.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Loaded ... Van Wert , Oh. to Waterloo , Iowa ...

Thank you Fastman for letting Me have a load home off your west-pond ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you
You were in 2 of the biggest tool box manufacturing locations. Kennedy Machinists chests in Van Wert and Waterloo Mechanics chests in, well you know

Reactions: fastman_1