March 2017 this and that.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well. Still waiting for that insurance policy

CRA found me. (Canadian IRS) as usual I confused them. No fear, they absolutely don't know what the .... they are doing. Did get them to admit they screwed up...maybe this year they'll get to fixing 2012 taxes? Maybe?

Got my orientation over with...available the second I have an insurance binder...its a new company merging 3 huge ones with a name you'll all recognize...right now its a silly corporate secret I think

Oh and the complete underhood wiring harness actually showed up, just waiting on my Bilstein shocks

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well. Still waiting for that insurance policy

CRA found me. (Canadian IRS) as usual I confused them. No fear, they absolutely don't know what the .... they are doing. Did get them to admit they screwed up...maybe this year they'll get to fixing 2012 taxes? Maybe?

Got my orientation over with...available the second I have an insurance binder...its a new company merging 3 huge ones with a name you'll all recognize...right now its a silly corporate secret I think

Oh and the complete underhood wiring harness actually showed up, just waiting on my Bilstein shocks

Seems to be a lot of that back room top secret stuff going on... until it gets leaked on the internet.

Sent from lost in space.

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So how u make out on insurance at least dx covers your cargo my annual other stuff is 4270 cargo 1780

Last edited by a moderator:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Seem likes thin:eek:gs are picking up?
Of course it is, My truck is in the shop for a roof replacement. Why wouldn't this be a busy time when I'm not avaible? :tired: Save some of that freight for me, I will be back.
Bummer! No roof? Can't you just reclassified it into a flatbed? :eek:

Really, hope it get fixed soon.

Lol.. Its all in the insurance hands now, should know which way we are going sometime today.

I did give the roll off idea some thought but decided that this business is doing so well and listening to others talk that its about to Really take off, I think I'll stick it out.. :D :rolleyes: