March 2017 this and that.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty 2 hours early and as luck should have it neither Loves or local wal mart are overnight friendly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You would think brokers and logistic people would know what you need to enter a chemical plant or refinery
Of course they had the information they just were keeping it a top-secret

On my last delivery I had to take a safety test, which comes with a safety card and everything or I couldn't unload. The test had a little over 20 questions.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You would think brokers and logistic people would know what you need to enter a chemical plant or refinery

On my last delivery I had to take a safety test, which comes with a safety card and everything or I couldn't unload. The test had a little over 20 questions.

Since I've been working Texas and Oklahoma I have a fistful of them training cards
We were given almost no information except for the fact when we asked for it they had it on hand?

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since I've been working Texas and Oklahoma I have a fistful of them training cards
We were given almost no information except for the fact when we asked for it they had it on hand?

Yeah I almost always need a pick up number, and the broker always forgets to send it with all the other information.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
7f0991dc0d7718a14f665589d09af929.jpg

I think this covers Your Problems in general ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a nice one Friday night and Saturday, New Orleans to near Moline. Right before we get to the pick, our company called and asked if we wanted to make it a twofer; pick up at same shipper, deliver to Broken Bow OK then on to Illinois. Sure! Mo money

Looong day, 1300 miles, one small doe, but we're safe and sound at the J in Davenport. Back at it tomorrow morning when the $ posts into our bank account.