March 2017 this and that.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most of them won't bother the vanners, but I'd rather overnight at a truck stop...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
To this day, I look for closest Walmart if Truck stop is further than 30 miles out from delivery.
Never been chased out, one time 3 cop cars arrived during day in Chicago (due to suspicious van with foil on windows?)
They knocked on door, then probably ran my license plate and found out I won a Chicago parking ticket and left me alone, as I didn't even bother to open the door.
If no signs posted prohibiting my van parking in Walmart parking lot exists, they can't do anything.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got my rear light assembly(sprinter) new from freightliner for $95 (5 or 6 light bulbs in it!).
You guys are riding some expensive trucks.

For a rear light assembly I paid around 200... the bad thing is that there is no aftermarket products for this vehicle... expensive indeed!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Most of them won't bother the vanners, but I'd rather overnight at a truck stop...

To this day, I look for closest Walmart if Truck stop is further than 30 miles out from delivery.
Never been chased out, one time 3 cop cars arrived during day in Chicago (due to suspicious van with foil on windows?)
They knocked on door, then probably ran my license plate and found out I won a Chicago parking ticket and left me alone, as I didn't even bother to open the door.
If no signs posted prohibiting my van parking in Walmart parking lot exists, they can't do anything.
correction?....They can't do anything?.....who can't?.... you are on PRIVATE property by invitation....if they tell you to move on...you move on....

Reactions: in-Transit

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
correction?....They can't do anything?.....who can't?.... you are on PRIVATE property by invitation....if they tell you to move on...you move on....
I shop at every Walmart I stop.
Shoppers can't be loiters
Like I said, be courteous and polite.
Never been asked to move.

Reactions: Opel2010

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lucky you... been asked to move in a dozen times in my years... worst state ? Eastern PA ... Walmart does not own the plazas ... a real estate developer does ... security asks no questions... they don't care how nice you are ... they tell you to move on...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems a Judge in Sterling Heights would disagree with you... just ask Turtle how much parking time $20.00 buys you.... lol