March 2017 this and that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well dang it! After all that searching for my birth certificate, they can't accept one from the city, has to be county certified (where I don't live anymore)

Back to searching for passport (which they will accept) but may have already expired (it will be very close to expiration).

The stupidest part of all this run around? The same birth certificate that they won't accept, was the same one used for the passport

Got to love it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
May be get it online?

MDHHS - Order A Record Online

Checked that out yesterday. $160 expedited :eek:
I'll keep looking or make a road trip.

Reactions: Mailer

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another beautiful day... day #7... 7 more days and I'll have to change my Driver's License with a KY one...
8d34d8a71bfd4f9bd1d8d15d1b72288d.jpg

Where at in Kentucky?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well dang it! After all that searching for my birth certificate, they can't accept one from the city, has to be county certified (where I don't live anymore)

Back to searching for passport (which they will accept) but may have already expired (it will be very close to expiration).

The stupidest part of all this run around? The same birth certificate that they won't accept, was the same one used for the passport

Got to love it

Wow! Started my search again. Went back to my vital records file. Found my passport info that was sent to me. No passport, but better yet, my county birth certificate. Apparently, I did need the county one for my passport after all.

Back to the SOS

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Got to love it

Wow! Started my search again. Went back to my vital records file. Found my passport info that was sent to me. No passport, but better yet, my county birth certificate. Apparently, I did need the county one for my passport after all.

Back to the SOS

So when the remote fell off the bed in the middle of the night and the cover came off and the battery rolled away, I found the flashlight and found it under the bed! I also found the dustdog I was missing! lol

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I don't know about this Atlanta deal....might be more freight BUT there is a ton more vans to go around...I may consider escaping to another fishin hole after tonight's rush hour...
For me, it's always back towards Greenville. Plenty of competition but a lot more freight too. Or, north to Dalton for a roll of carpet!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Top of the hill...Walmart Bremen GA on the state line.....you can reach Birmingham if need be even Gadsden...and have Rome to the north and all of Atlanta to the east, Carrollton and Peachtree City to the south.......you have it all from that location..todays lesson in triangulation....your goal is to reach as many sq miles as possible...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally CDL renewed, new tag for Van on. Now found out my DOT card expires in 4 days
Thought I had 3 more months. Apparently, I wrote 6-26 instead of 3-26 down as my reminder. So much for that, now I need a Dot physical.

I'll be glad when this mess is over, and I can just drive